Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Little message for the foid lurkers

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Here is my very short and brief message for the foids AKA pieces of human garbage that lurk here

What (most) incels LARP what they are going to do on an anonymous forum is what Tyrone and chad is going to do to you, don't be surprised when you get beaten and raped.

Last edited:
What a cuck.

Fuck u.

What a cuck.

Fuck u.
Most incels larping on the forum:"I want to beat foids"

What Tyrone and chad plans to do:"I will beat you"

This post was directing towards the fact incels on here would say they hate foids and will abuse them but have a really good personality IRL

My message to lurking foids would be to suck ma balls.

Here is my very short and brief message for the foids AKA pieces of human garbage that lurk here

What (most) incels LARP what they are going to do on an anonymous forum is what Tyrone and chad is going to do to you, don't be surprised when you get beaten and raped.

My message to foids:

I’m gonna give you GRAPES!

The girls here need to suck my dick, plz.

Maybe take the makeup off next time you call a man insecure. :smonk:

Most bluepilled cucks don't know this but advanced esoteric blackpill arts allows incels the ability to send telepathic brainwaves to influence Chads and Tyrones to smash women's faces. I am literally doing this as I type this post.

Show bobs and vegine!

Fuck everyone