Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life isnt about getting women. Life is about being a beautiful ascended being

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Having your looks halo everything that surrounds you.

Looking like an angel next to average people. 

Everything you say is listened to, taken seriously, and een in the rare case you don't convice people of your views, highly respected when they disagree.

Things smell better when people look at you (literally, there have been studies in which odorless substances smelled bad to people when looking at ugly people, and good when looking at beautiful people)

Being able to adopt any role. Bad boy? you fit in. Mysterious loner? you fit in. Lovable extroverted social butterfly? you fit in.

Being basically a walking work of randomly originated and unique unrepeatable art.

I would remain celibate without sex for the rest of my life if that would make me turn 8/10 in looks. Anyone who wouldn't accept this deal is not blackpilled.

This is what its all about. Anything other is a cope.

If I was offered to be 8/10 at the cost of losing a leg i would seriously consider

how much do you rate yourself?

Looks is the msot valuable thing a man can have. Even if you fail the class, even if you lose money, looks will ensure your victory in the long run.

I just wish this didn't apply to medical care. Sucks.

(very new, why does a number keep appearing in my text body that I have to delete?)

Preach. I'd give everything to live as a Chad for 1 week, and then I'd suicide feeling finally satisfied for once. Perfect.

incelman said:
Looks is the msot valuable thing a man can have. Even if you fail the class, even if you lose money, looks will ensure your victory in the long run.

this so much. Being goodlooking is like having some game mechanic that doesnt let you lose even if things go bad

Zyros said:

this proves rating is inconsistent

if you are 6 I should be on the negative

Zyros said:
this so much. Being goodlooking is like having some game mechanic that doesnt let you lose even if things go bad

Good looks=good luck. With good looks the RNG is always in your favor because people will favor your success. Example, you fail the class, cute girl with a high grade offers to give you private lessons (and much more).

Zyros said:

6.5-7 I say. I didn't think you were all that good looking before, but dropping that extra weight did you wonders.

Life is all about survival and procreation.Life is short and passing on yoir genes and having children is the proof that you are a valuable human being and you get to keep living "forever" through your kids. If women do not like you it means you are a shitty human being and there is nothing beautiful or great about you.

Zyros+wide shoulders=high t Mediterranean slayer 7.5-8/10. But, I believe his case shows how lack of a single trait may lower general looks.

Dunarote said:
Life is all about survival and procreation.Life is short and passing on yoir genes and having children is the proof that you are a valuable human being and you get to keep living "forever" through your kids. If women do not like you it means you are a shitty human being and there is nothing beautiful or great about you.

being beautiful implies woman already like you as a side effect, lol that i have to explain this.

Also organic life itself has no meaning nor value, I was talking about life under the subjective perspective of sentient beings.

beauty is such a treasure that any sane person would want, I'd give up anything just to live the life of a 10/10 chad.