Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Learn to love yourself...

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Just pick better genetics when you reincarnate bro. It' aint that hard tbh.

only slavs can be incels

I'll Isekaimaxx as a 6'4 Aryan Gigachad in the next life and fuck a dozen Stacys and produce twice as many kids. This life is merely a preparation for the better one.

I'll Isekaimaxx as a 6'4 Aryan Gigachad in the next life and fuck a dozen Stacys and produce twice as many kids. This life is merely a preparation for the better one.
My man gets it

My man gets it
Absolutely. If this life wasn't a mental and spiritual preparation, then what was the point? Just the cruel sadistic tendencies of a evil god?

Absolutely. If this life wasn't a mental and spiritual preparation, then what was the point? Just the cruel sadistic tendencies of a evil god?
Exactly I don't think our suffering was meant to be meaningless but as preparation for our next life, I hope your next life is filled with stacy's of all races and the beheading of your enemies

Self love is cringe, gay and delusional.. but so is self hate. You need to respect yourself, in the end you only have yourself. If others see you disrespecting yourself, everyone will try to walk all over you and turn you into their joke.

Exactly I don't think our suffering was meant to be meaningless but as preparation for our next life, I hope your next life is filled with stacy's of all races and the beheading of your enemies
I wish the best for you, too. And if we truly only have one life, then it won't really matter anyway. Nonetheless, there is no harm in having a little hope for a better tomorrow.

With my best of luck i will probably be reincarnated as a snail.

Then little zoomer kids will kill me with Salt

I hope I get reincarnated into a time in the far future where humanity is extinct tbh