Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just told a stupid foid to gfo

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
So here I am at the library studying and in between scrolling .is and then this cunt starts loudly having a phonecall....

Nigga it's Saturday morning, there are like 10 people here but still. I politely asked her to take her business elsewhere and she complied, in retrospect I should have not returned to my place but stayed with her until she left, however it gave me a boost of confidence.

How stupid can you fucking be to have a fucking phone call in the fucking uni library? Foids man... Jello brained foids....

Last edited:
Chad called her and she got excited because that motherfucker is going to fuck her in the evening and told her where she have to go to get his motherfucking dick.

Nah she used a lot of Hamburg jargon, it was probably another Turkish foid at the other end.
Then they were talking about Chad's cock and laughing about ours. Teehee!
I hate them annoying foids who are unable to maintain discretion. I generally don't like loud people

Chad called her and she got excited because that motherfucker is going to fuck her in the evening and told her where she have to go to get his motherfucking dick.
Not true. She was called by the confident and charismatic 5'2 bald Indian janitor and she was happy because she got to spend time with him and his good personality!

they think they own the library

Not true. She was called by the confident and charismatic 5'2 bald Indian janitor and she was happy because she got to spend time with him and his good personality!
Lmao. :D :D
It's good that he finally went to the hairdresser and took a thorough shower. :D

Annoying as hell. Pretty dumb of her.

Lmao. :D :D
It's good that he finally went to the hairdresser and took a thorough shower. :D
Oh he's bald?
Then he bought the right clothes. Or a perfect perfume. This will always help. :)