Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Juggernaut law is in full effect

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★

No matter your age or what you look like there will always be guys who will fetishise you. Being a female is EASY MODE

This guy is a weirdo.

Disgusting. She is over 70 years past her prime yet she still has more SMV than us.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

> Only REAL men date older women.

i rather would kidnap a prime jb or young notquiteyetroastie

He's in it for the money.

Smh when even an average guy can't get a land whale. Where the fuck do I stand???

Daily reminder that every girl you'll ever desire has countless options

From the big titted blonde girl in one of my classes to the cute shy brunette from my other class or any other girl from my school. They are all taken or have countless other men as options.

The SMV of us is decreasing while their SMV gets up

From the big titted blonde girl in one of my classes to the cute shy brunette from my other class or any other girl from my school. They are all taken or have countless other men as options.

The SMV of us is decreasing while their SMV gets up

Even if Tinder didn't exist, girls jump from cock to cock in a matter of months. How can we even compete with all those BFs? Expectations always go up, not down.

Beyond disgusting

Even if Tinder didn't exist, girls jump from cock to cock in a matter of months. How can we even compete with all those BFs? Expectations always go up, not down.
We would play a game that is stacked against us. They all have better social lives,looks,height and charisma. Bottom males are sexually invisible to them. Do you know this feeling when you see a 90 year old woman and you feel no sexual attraction whatsoever? This is how it is when females see us.

We would play a game that is stacked against us. They all have better social lives,looks,height and charisma. Bottom males are sexually invisible to them. Do you know this feeling when you see a 90 year old woman and you feel no sexual attraction whatsoever? This is how it is when females see us.

I have a big desire to earn money then live by myself as a hermit in the middle of nowhere. No social contact whatsoever. Live off the land and never be reminded of this.

I have a big desire to earn money then live by myself as a hermit in the middle of nowhere. No social contact whatsoever. Live off the land and never be reminded of this.
Same here. Just eating my own veggies and being one with nature. But that will never happen and this shit scarred us for life

Almost threw up

S-should I try this :feelstrash:

He's running BBC game, bro!

Pure unADULTERATED Degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back