Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Johnny depp is 5'9, the same height as me.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
If you're chad 5'9 is good enough. Sub5 and 5'9 is over. It's truly all about bones. Wish I was at least 5'11. My elder brother is 5'11-6'0. I hate how your success in life is determined before you are born. It's brutal being short and ugly, at least if I was tall, I could gymaxx and intimidate normies. Being short and ugly is a curse no child should ever be put through.

No Johnny Depp for your Amber Heard.

5'9 isn't short nigga

I'm 5'3 and it only really bothers me when young girls are taller than me, but you toughen up with time and learn to ignore it. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do. Cry like a faggot? Fuck that.

Same height, different facial bone structure.
Im exactly 1.76m (5´9) and look like Shit , in comparison to Moggy Depp.
His lower third is Brutal.

I'm 5'3 and it only really bothers me when young girls are taller than me, but you toughen up with time and learn to ignore it. I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do. Cry like a faggot? Fuck that.
Hopefully, I do. Not winning the genetic lottery Just pisses me of sometimes. That's why I vent

I'm 5'9 also, and I feel short amongst Zoomers here in Shitmerica.

I wish I was average height 5'9.

"short" kys, this post is an insult to real shortcels

GODDAMIT WHY IM SO FUCKING SHORT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I wish I was average height 5'9.
Yeah, I feel sad for the brocels, who are 5'6 and below. Life is brutal to some of us. I'm not going to be like one of those retards here and tell you that it doesn't matter since, we are all incels. Every inch you gain from 5'6, people will treat you better.

"short" kys, this post is an insult to real shortcels
Like I said to the other guy. I admit that people who are 5'6 and below have it the hardest.but 5'9 still sucks.

Like I said to the other guy. I admit that people who are 5'6 and below have it the hardest.but 5'9 still sucks.
It does tbh, you're borderline manlet at that height.

If you're chad 5'9 is good enough. Sub5 and 5'9 is over. It's truly all about bones. Wish I was at least 5'11. My elder brother is 5'11-6'0. I hate how your success in life is determined before you are born. It's brutal being short and ugly, at least if I was tall, I could gymaxx and intimidate normies. Being short and ugly is a curse no child should ever be put through.
Same here as a 5’10 ricecel. At this height face is everything

More like 180