Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Job recruitment as an incel

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Obviously no profile photo in my linkedin, obviously not in my CV.

I'm an IT proffessional, I'm getting job offers now and then in my inbox on linkedin.

100% of HR recruiters I've gotten messages from are Stacy tier women.

Guess my chances after accepting their coffee invites and actually showing up looking like a 13 year old deformed motherfucker.

It's fine, yeah!- I'm in IT also, a software developer...- fortunately this field does not place much importance on physical attractiveness; they mostly want to know that you have the programming skills needed to complete projects.

Your post didn't go into much detail about your experiences, but I can say that in general you've chosen well by going into IT as an incel.

Looks don't matter for code monkeys

Avoid the stacies. Women are literally walking wombs, if they're not sexually attracted to you, then they can do you no good.

The best recruitment experience I ever had was with a Latino man. Ethnic men are usually worth giving time. Except Indians, they have no patience whatsoever, so if you're not a yes ladder, they bail.

Truecel trait: no one contacts you on linkedin