Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel/Autist Trait: You get ghosted on (100s/1000s) of Job Applications, then go in the shop and they have hired a disabled person or 3rd World Person

Incel_Doomer

Incel_Doomer

Recruit
★★★
No exaggeration I have probably applied for 1,500 jobs. 99.5% just get no answer, although occasionally I get an interview. Then they ask me questions, the answers to which are in my CV, and sometimes you have to submit a CV, and also manually answer questions, answered in the CV, to submit your application. Then obviously I don't get the job, although sometimes they do send a boilerplate rejection message at that point.

Anyway I have applied for jobs, got ghosted, then gone in the shop later and they have hired a person in a wheelchair, or a butch, obese lesbian with a nose ring and short rainbow hair, or a fresh Third World immigrant speaking broken English. It's ridiculous. The message from society is clearly just go and kill yourself, subhuman garbage. Bear in mind, as I've discussed elsewhere, I'm not someone in a helmet and hi-vis vest, I turn up clean and tidy, decent suit, reasonable physical shape, neat hair/facial hair, polite, on time etc. Everything under my control is on point. Normies just hate autists. We creep them out and although they won't admit it, they really just want us to FOAD.

I do sometimes wonder if part of the reason we exist is as a backup social system though. For when, as currently, evil people take over the command posts of society, not everyone just blindly follows. Maybe the tribes which survived and reproduced most successfully had like 95% normies who just obey authority unquestioningly, and 5% autists/schizos as an emergency backup system for when that fails.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has published new data that shows just 22% of autistic adults are in any kind of employment. This is a shocking figure, which is even lower than previously suggested in surveys our charity has run.

The Disability Employment Gap is still too wide, with around half of disabled people in work, compared to over 80% of non-disabled people. But the autism employment gap is even wider, with just 22% autistic people reported in paid work. We are really worried that out of all disabled people, autistic people seem to have the worst employment rate. While not all autistic people can work, we know most want to.

Unemployment has consistently been found to have a negative impact on a range of health outcomes. Reviews have found links between unemployment and self-rated health, with worse effects for men and those unemployed due to health, and ameliorated by strong social networks. There are similar relationships with mental health, including depression, anxiety, and self-esteem.

Last edited:
Better be free and a neet than a wagecuck that gives best hours of your day to the kike in most useless jobs that will get replaced anyway.

They contract Third world persons, Yeah for cleaning dishes, fuck those jobs :lul:

Absolutely brutal :feelsrope:

I've been trying for weeks to get a job, too. There's nothing

I got my job easily but I weas lucky

Fuck online applying if you have experience go to a recruitment agency or just sell drugs

Fuck online applying if you have experience go to a recruitment agency or just sell drugs
Recruitment agency or not was the same experience. I haven't tried selling drugs though.

I have never applied for a job probably never will