Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [JFL] Chadlite began to grab his gf's ass in front of me

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★
I was in Spain with two more friends to get some shawarma, we were waiting in a big queue about 30 minutes. In front of us there are this girl and a chadlite speaking in spanish.

I began to speak with my friends in portuguese ( we are brazilian ) and the girl heard and turned to us and spoke in portuguese "oh you all are brazilian? pretty cool I haven't seen brazilians in this region for a long time, I'm brazilian also but my husband is from barcelona and bla bla bla".

After this little chat, the chadlite began to grab the girl's ass in front of us until the end of the queue LOL

I mean, wtf, what he was thinking? "Let me brag in front of this baldcel" LOL

I thought it was curryland at first

I think my psyche would shatter and I'd chokehold the chadlite if this happened to me. It's already infuriating enough to see them kissing in public and whatnot.

LSDHFJKSDBHFJKSDHFJKLSDHJKLFHSDKLJFHSDJKLF

ASDFJKLSDBHFJKHSDBJKLFH
SDFJKLBSDJKLFHKJSDF

THERESFUCKING NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING SPIC THATS HUMILIATING

There isn't even much to grab

He's showing off and trying to mog you.

A BBC did this with his thot gf once in front of me, she had a nice arse :feelsree: