Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I said the n word in front of a white girl and now she hates me.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
There’s this cute white girl who’s friends with all of my “friends” except me JFL. She sat with us for some reason one day and me being the autist I am didn’t give a fuck and said nigger a bunch of times. A couple of days later she messaged my friend and told him that I shouldn’t say nigger and I am a whiny little dick for saying it. I fucking liked her too why am I so low inhib except when it comes to girls fuck my life fuck me i want to rope so bad :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I had created a whole fantasy with her about getting married and having kids and growing old and now i fucking ruined it why do I have to be so subhuman:feelsree::reeeeee:

Wokism is still very primitive and has yet to realise that unattractive people experience
so much discrimination.

I must rape your AVI

Over for n word sayer cels

Would she date a nigger?

There’s this cute white girl who’s friends with all of my “friends” except me JFL. She sat with us for some reason one day and me being the autist I am didn’t give a fuck and said nigger a bunch of times. A couple of days later she messaged my friend and told him that I shouldn’t say nigger and I am a whiny little dick for saying it. I fucking liked her too why am I so low inhib except when it comes to girls fuck my life fuck me i want to rope so bad :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I had created a whole fantasy with her about getting married and having kids and growing old and now i fucking ruined it why do I have to be so subhuman:feelsree::reeeeee:
I hope she gets raped by a wild nigger from Madagascar

chinkcel stepping up to a nigger lover? find out next episode of incels.is

And? That is a good thing!
nuck figgers

me being the autist I am didn’t give a fuck and said nigger a bunch of times
Are you from the US? Isn't 'nigger' literally the worst word in the English language? It's social suicide to say this word.

Better to draw it with chalk
20240508 163844

I'm gonna tell the teacher on you nigga

OOOOooOOOOOOO you said the N word!

Are you from the US? Isn't 'nigger' literally the worst word in the English language? It's social suicide to say this word.
From Canada. The people I am around don’t care that much if I say it. Anyway I like expressing myself with this word.

mogs me for being low inhib

Too bad you didn't say the jew word!

You wouldnt have gotten her anyway, so its kind of liberating in a way

You wouldnt have gotten her anyway, so its kind of liberating in a way
Brutal truth, but it’s hard to go through life without some hope. Delusionmaxxing is necessary for me to keep on living.

Brutal truth, but it’s hard to go through life without some hope. Delusionmaxxing is necessary for me to keep on living.
Hope is cope, but on the other hands its cope or rope

Duck off a water back i am use to be hated its just the norm

Better to draw it with chalk
View attachment 1156542
many white people there are so fucking stupid and weak. jfl you are white why do you care that strongly about some dumb trash nigs.

What race are you? You likely have autism to not understand social norms like that.

From Canada. The people I am around don’t care that much if I say it. Anyway I like expressing myself with this word.
commieforniacel here, i thought canada was like a big california
if i said the n word my career would be ovER and i'd be expelled

commieforniacel here, i thought canada was like a big california
if i said the n word my career would be ovER and i'd be expelled
I live in a conservative part of Canada

What race are you? You likely have autism to not understand social norms like that.
Wouldn’t divulge my exact ethnicity on here but I am brown. People have told me candidly that I do not understand social norms so I probably do have autism.

Wouldn’t divulge my exact ethnicity on here but I am brown. People have told me candidly that I do not understand social norms so I probably do have autism.
Sand or curry?

White foids in the west pretending to not be racist when they'll grow up to be insufferable obnoxiously annoying karens and preachy self aggrandizing libtards with a white savior complex is some of the funniest shit to me. They are the most privileged group of people on the planet. It's why they benefit from affirmative action more than actual minorities.

Last edited:
Are you 14?

Scream nigger whore up to her face with a strong R

I had created a whole fantasy with her about getting married and having kids and growing old
Don't fucking do that, you idiot. Even if you had a chance, you lost it when you did that. You don't think about her when she's not around, ever. It's harmful to you, and it is a major goal for women.