Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a women's world now

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Recruit
★★★★★

People used to want to have boys (even if it was - most of the time - to make them the workhorse of a dirt poor family like in China, talk about privilege lol, that or more rarely a heir to a business/fortune/dynasty), which is acknowledged as bad, but the reverse will never be perceived as such i'm sure :feelswhat: and this tendency will only increase. I find this article to be interesting cause despite all this equality bullshit, it's something that's been long acknowledged even in normie's minds right now : a guy/boy by default is a LOSER in the current social order. He's not as magical, exciting, symbolically charged as a female in the modern world. Mindblowing article tbh.

These patients are seeking not just choice. Many, like Amy, want daughters.

It speaks to a crisis in boys and lopsided expectations for daughters.

Lexi and her husband, both software engineering managers at major Bay Area tech companies, have always wanted girls.

Lexi, who is 32, longs to replicate the close relationship she has with her mom; her husband values traits “more associated with girls,” including empathy, social skills, and kindness.

Lexi did really, really want a girl. She craved a close friendship with her future child, one that would last into old age. That seemed possible only with a female child.

It’s impossible to pin down how many patients choose IVF purely for sex selection and how many are picking girls; as with most aspects of fertility care, this is something clinics are not required to report.

Then of course the inevitable damage control :

In fact, according to most of the doctors I spoke with, the majority of parents selecting for daughters already have sons, a situation fertility clinics call “family balancing.”

Yeah sure, it's surely a coincidence that all the childless rich yuppies interviewed in the article only want girls... :feelsseriously: cut the crap already. And i didn't even quoted the best part yet.

Grace, a 31-year-old who works in human resources (I’m referring to her by her middle name), told me, “When I think about having a child that’s a boy, it’s almost a repulsion, like, Oh my God, no.”

What’s so bad about boys? “Toxic masculinity,” said many women I spoke to, even those who were, sadly, already boy moms.

To many, the prospect of raising a girl just feels as if it will be easier. She’s far less likely to commit a mass shooting or to idolize Andrew Tate. She’s also, points out Moayeri, less likely to be diagnosed with autism. Although a man striving to make as much money as possible might feel capitalist and gross, a woman who does the same is a #girlboss—a beloved trope among millennials making their way in an industry in which only 23 percent of technical roles are filled by women. A daughter, if you squint, can have all of the achievements with none of the baggage.

:feelskek: That last one is funny. They acknowledge the tutorial mode basically, and the current soft matriarchy.

Last edited:
Literally every retarded whore on the street abuses their baby boy or calls them names it's fucking brutal as fuck

Why the fuck would you threaten to slap a 2 year old

I mean, sure, little girls are better :owo:

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

yeah the world has ever been a mans world,

the mans world offers you this:

Die in a war,

Your entire family killed by the enemy,

you work your entire life to support the 1%

Only rich and powerful people enjoy male privlege.

you get hated by women for being normal whilst the rich and powerful enjoy these privleges.

Sounds fun doesn't it?

OH NO! the builders, food deliverers, indian males male privlege is dissapearing! we need to reinstate male privlege, male pizza drivers should recieve 10000 dollars more,

Girls better than boys,
Until a 60 mile Russian Convoy shows up at your border.
Only in a safe world/environment, the value of women goes up.

Gonna enjoy the gender war, an rebelldy to society gonna be good just like commies rebelling to the bourgeoisie

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.
Yeah it's over, and despite all of this shit you still hear about the male gender being privileged or something ? Come on we're the ultimate losers of history right now. CONSIDERED LESSER THAN WOMEN BEFORE WE ARE EVEN BORN. As showed in this article.

As a very early age school dropout (i was only 12, how was it my fault ?) all this resonates within me. Like i was born to lose :dab::feelsLightsaber:

It's child abuse to have a boy in the current order. I would do the same thing as the couples in the article. Daughters only.

It's child abuse to have a boy in the current order. I would do the same thing as the couples in the article. Daughters only.
It's sad, but true. A daughter would objectively have a better life than a son.

It's sad, but true. A daughter would objectively have a better life than a son.
This i agree with, well from that perspective i mean. It's funny cause when i was bluepilled and used to daydream about having kids and all i remember that it's very often daughters that would come to mind, as if boys were something inherently defective, less easy, requiring more superego or some shit for his education and for him to be happy, but that he could still easily fail no matter what, still get screwed over by the world around him. Guess it was just me projecting my shitty life/instinctive acknowledgment that we live in a gynocracy.

Unless said son is to a rich family or is black

Gonna enjoy the gender war, an rebelldy to society gonna be good just like commies rebelling to the bourgeoisie
Hell yeah! I cant wait for the gender war to start

This will absolutely be reviled in the future. As much as women have it all right now, it won't last. Don't project the present into the future. In the slowest case, Islam will take over and end this shit.

Without the west building feminist indoctrination centers for girls overseas and bombing countries that don't put women on a pedestal, feminism will die a quick death overseas, like we saw in Afghanistan. The more recently it was brought there, the sooner they will undo it.

Haha can't wait for society to fall apart since women are running it now

This is too tame South Korea levels of gender hatred are what the west needs.

This will absolutely be reviled in the future. As much as women have it all right now, it won't last. Don't project the present into the future. In the slowest case, Islam will take over and end this shit.

Without the west building feminist indoctrination centers for girls overseas and bombing countries that don't put women on a pedestal, feminism will die a quick death overseas, like we saw in Afghanistan. The more recently it was brought there, the sooner they will undo it.
The thing is the head needs to be cut off, which is JBW countries. I don't think it will happen because JBW men would keep chasing ethnics.

If by some miracle, men collectively curb-stomped foids' rights, the modern foids behaviours should all be documented and archived, photos, videos, blackpill statistics etc. In case, men in future started getting more simpy. Nothing fuels hatred for your past oppressors than hard evidences, which history books fail to do.

Last edited:
Thread got bumped :feelswhat: i re read the quotes i made and find this one to be interesting :

Lexi, who is 32, longs to replicate the close relationship she has with her mom; her husband values traits “more associated with girls,” including empathy, social skills, and kindness.
I hate how this world is full of shit. In reality EVERYONE has, deep down, a somewhat essentialistic point of view about the sexes and this quote sums it up well. This holds true for the most liberal dumbass. The only time when people, and especially women, pretend that we're interchangeable in every sense (practical or symbolic), and that enforcing it is just an expression of equality, it's to make women compete with men : they lie and malignantly subvert what they perceive to be the natural order. That's why they are so cheeky about it and why feministic mantras are inherently aggressive like "girl power" or "the future is female" or "girls do it better" :foidSoy: (my sister has a t-shirt with the last one), not to even mention the fact that women stil want dominant high-t Chads.

Last edited:
BUNCH OF HECKIN LIARS :feels: I WILL DEBOOOOONK THEM :soy: