Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foids seething , because, they know it's true

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Dive into anything

niggers, all niggers of the soul

I read the first comment and one of them actually admit the personality detector myth which they peddle was a lie all along despite shilling and pushing it all this time. I swear they can't keep track of their own bullshit at times.
I thought women could detect your bad personality and that's why incels got rejected? Since they all had bad personalities and women could somehow instantly tell the moment they see them without talking to them and it's not because of their looks which everyone can see? Apparently now women have zero idea and no clue of how to tell since they apparently can't distinguish good men who won't rape them and bad guys who will lol. It's almost like women don't have mythological 'personality detectors' that don't actually exist and can't tell if a man has a good personality reliably on first meetings (it's why battered housewife syndrome exists), so the only logical explanation is that they reject men on first contact is based on looks all along! AKA judging based on a entirely superficial human trait because women are shallow stupid emotionally driven irrational creatures just like everyone else. What a shocking predicament nobody could've seen coming! Truly.

Shit like this is why someone on the forum told me they actually posed as a fellow bluepilled cuck on cucktears to say the most insane delusional braindead shit takes on the subreddit only to get other cucks to agree with them kek.
It's funny to sit back and laugh at their retardation. Go ahead, cucktears. I know you're reading and screencapping this as I speak. Good luck trying to figure out their alt. But knowing the collective IQ of that place, all of you combined would be less competent at it than a single celled organism with zero brainpower.

Last edited: