Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 75% of foids have sex with dogs

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240502 115001 Reddit

Pure ragefuel

She's saying the quiet part out loud.

Meanwhile they seethe over us wanting a young virgin

Dogpill is real and undeniable.

Cerberus! Cerberus! Why hast thou forsaken me?​

75% of white foids*

Foids are a repulsive species

Dogpill mogged chad
Brutal dogpill
dogpill-forever-png.1150861
Dogpill foid x
Dogpill xxx

Attachments

• dogpill foid x.jpg
    dogpill foid x.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 103
  • dogpill forever.png
    dogpill forever.png
    338.5 KB · Views: 354
It could be this high with women at least have their dogs lap up their pussy juices.

White toilets in the west trying to make dogfucking (literally raping animals that can't consent) socially acceptable then seething and shitting themselves in pure rage like their dogs when everyone makes fun of them since the world doesn't revolve around what makes their blown out loose roast beef curtains tingle:

988.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. There are already HUNDREDS, maybe THOUSANDS of videos of women fucking dogs.

AND THESE ARE JUST THE ONES WHO FILM THEMSELVES, THEN POST THE VIDS PUBLICLY. I imagine they're a minority. I imagine most women just fuck their dogs behind closed doors. It might unironically be higher than 75%.

I've long been saying that women shouldn't be able to own dogs. I came to this not because they fuck dogs, but because they can't discipline them, and dogs owned by a woman are always menaces to society. Now that I know that they're fucking dogs, I lament that I was already right and didn't get a chance to change my mind.
Why is it always white toilets? Other races don't do this nearly as much.
Ethnic characteristic. Italians talk with their hands, western and northern Euros fuck dogs.

Women encourage zoophilia but incels are the monsters?

Why is it always white toilets? Other races don't do this nearly as much.
Thousands of years where white people lived with domesticated dogs. Our white ancestors screwed us all for being too successful and betting all on the convenience.