Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Intelligence is a huge COPE

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
I am a CS student at a top uni and out of 255 students in my class, I am rank 1. 3.9 GPA. Guess how long its been since I've had a non-worklife/school interaction with a chick? 22 years. That's right, never.

Right now, I'm taking all my internship money I made and chucking it on gambles in the stock market. It gives me a thrill, even though I lose a lot sometimes, since, I need some sort of stimulation considering I get absolutely none of it sexually/romantically.

I don't even care about sexual pleasure at this point. I just want to look in a girl's eyes and have her smile at me. I will never get that. She will think I'm too ugly.

It's fine, Newton and Tesla also used the power of celibacy to achieve great feats. But JFL if you think I'm going to use my talents wagecucking and paying large amounts of taxes to a society that FUCKOING HATES ME.

Instead, All of my enemies will be erased. ALL

Intelligence is a COPE. IT DOESNT FUCKING DO SHIT FOR U. WOMEN ARE NOT EVOLVED TO THE POINT TO VALUE IT. THEY ONLY WANT THEIR THROATS STUFFED WITH CHADs dick/Tyrone's BBC.

ITS FUCKING OVER

Yes, intelligence is a cope.

Intelligence won't get you anywhere with women but it makes copes alot better TBH. You can probably get a decent job with those credentials. Become a richcel and buy more than a woman can offer.

I don't even care about sexual pleasure at this point. I just want to look in a girl's eyes and have her smile at me. I will never get that. She will think I'm too ugly.

You're too far gone if this is something you look forward to tbh. Women smile at literally everyone to be polite.

But yeah, all that matters is being good looking when it comes to women.

But at least you have money to cope with other stuff.

Intelligence won't get you anywhere with women but it makes copes alot better TBH. You can probably get a decent job with those credentials. Become a richcel and buy more than a woman can offer.
I DONT WANT TO COPE ANYMORE. I DONT WANT A DECENT JOB WAGECUCKING. I DONT WANT TO BE A RICHCEL.

I just want to erase all of my enemies.

use intelligence to create weapons of mass destruction and destroy the world.

true, charisma is more important than intelligence

Just look at most shonens

Intelligence means shit when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex. Sex is a biological, animalistic, primal thing.

It is primarily looks, status, and resources.

However, I feel a lot of you only consider one aspect of intelligence - the spergy academic kind. There’s verbal intelligence as well.

some geniuscel needs to go into infectious disease research and get his hands on some extinction level threat that the CIA are hiding in a lab and just end it all

I am a CS student at a top uni and out of 255 students in my class, I am rank 1. 3.9 GPA. Guess how long its been since I've had a non-worklife/school interaction with a chick? 22 years. That's right, never.

Right now, I'm taking all my internship money I made and chucking it on gambles in the stock market. It gives me a thrill, even though I lose a lot sometimes, since, I need some sort of stimulation considering I get absolutely none of it sexually/romantically.

It's fine, Newton and Tesla also used the power of celibacy to achieve great feats. But JFL if you think I'm going to use my talents wagecucking and paying large amounts of taxes to a society that FUCKOING HATES ME.

Intelligence is a COPE. IT DOESNT FUCKING DO SHIT FOR U. WOMEN ARE NOT EVOLVED TO THE POINT TO VALUE IT. THEY ONLY WANT THEIR THROATS STUFFED WITH CHADs dick/Tyrone's BBC.

ITS FUCKING OVER

Yes, it's a cope. I'm also top tier intelligent and have won academic awards through my life.

No, women don't care.

But if you're truly intelligent you should be able to figure out what makes you unattractive and try to fix it. Or you should be able to figure out a way to be happy without being attractive.

eg. Getting surgeries. eg. Steroids/gym to become buffer. eg. Making money and buying sugar babies.

The biggest problem with trying to "break yourself out of the system" is it takes time and energy. But if you have the intelligence and dedication for a #1 academic ranking, you should be able to dedicate yourself to this too.

So why not?

I DONT WANT TO COPE ANYMORE. I DONT WANT A DECENT JOB WAGECUCKING. I DONT WANT TO BE A RICHCEL.

Swallow the blackpill m8. Don't spit it up. Learn to cope or you will end up hanging from the rope.

ITS FUCKING OVER

Newton and Tesla were volcels. You, on the other hand, are a hideous and ugly Incel just like me.

But yes, you are correct. Intelligence is a massive cope -- what is the point of existence if not to indulge in copulation? Without access to copulation, you will feel nothing but pain, suffering, and emptiness.

"Just be successful" is just a meme propagated by corporate executives to make men work harder.
Women are the ultimate motivator, and if you convince men success with women is tied directly to their professional success they'll start working harder to increase the chance of them getting a promotion. This could be one of the reasons why the "Gender pay gap" exists.They are basically harvesting the intelligence ugly men posses and give them nothing except lies in return, most men don't even need more than $300-$500 a month provided that they have electricity/water/heating etc.

If men knew the truth the world would descend into chaos with the physically repulsive men either turning the most violent/utilising their intelligence for acts of terrorism or just committing suicide en masse.

If you're so smart, make a lot of money and move to some remote southeast asia town.

A high processing speed may be an advantage (by allowing the execution of witty remarks), but overall it just makes it even more difficult to relate to normies.

I'd question how smart you really are if you ever thought intelligence mattered towards attracting women. Of course only looks really matter, maybe being NT, some status, but that's it. However, intelligence can at least get you a good education, which can get you a good career, which means money, which means better ways of coping in life. Because while your biggest problem in life is not ever being with a woman, I have to worry about being homeless on the streets in -30 degree winters, because I have a low iq that prevented me from getting a good education, and so I can't really support myself.

intelligence wont help with getting laid but it will help me enjoy my copes such as vidya much more and life would be easier not being such a dumbass all the time.

"I like intelligent guys teehee!"

Apparently "intelligence" is watching reruns of "Friends" and NFL.

I'd question how smart you really are if you ever thought intelligence mattered towards attracting women. Of course only looks really matter, maybe being NT, some status, but that's it. However, intelligence can at least get you a good education, which can get you a good career, which means money, which means better ways of coping in life. Because while your biggest problem in life is not ever being with a woman, I have to worry about being homeless on the streets in -30 degree winters, because I have a low iq that prevented me from getting a good education, and so I can't really support myself.
Just rope

some geniuscel needs to go into infectious disease research and get his hands on some extinction level threat that the CIA are hiding in a lab and just end it all
i would not mind dying if i was able to see a large portion of the world population go with it

I would spend my internship money on drugs, guns, and hookers.

Well, I guess I don't get to enjoy that cope!

Duuuuuuh.....

50a2b9342e72e86600341c432e4f9550cb1bc983_hq.jpg

Anything outside of 80-110 is a setback, really. Occasionally, you'll meet a cunt who professes to be "sapiosexual", i.e. she prefers her men to be frauds in addition to mediocrities.

It is primarily looks, status, and resources.

However, I feel a lot of you only consider one aspect of intelligence - the spergy academic kind. There’s verbal intelligence as well.

You might mean "emotional intelligence" here. Verbal intelligence is related to reading comprehension and linguistic facility. I couldn't say whether I have decent emotional intelligence, as it's been left to atrophy for a decade.

Yes, it's a cope. I'm also top tier intelligent and have won academic awards through my life.

No, women don't care.

But if you're truly intelligent you should be able to figure out what makes you unattractive and try to fix it. Or you should be able to figure out a way to be happy without being attractive.

eg. Getting surgeries. eg. Steroids/gym to become buffer. eg. Making money and buying sugar babies.

This would all fall under the category of "coping". Guy just wants to see the harsh, exclusive world go supernova.

Related to the preceding paragraph, I believe myself to have some measure of intelligence. This has not prevented me from being a markedcel - I still haven't figured out what exactly is wrong with me. I have no clue of what quality my face is, but I'm certain it can't be so absurdly bad as to justify my exile from the communal orgy.

I But JFL if you think I'm going to use my talents wagecucking and paying large amounts of taxes to a society that FUCKOING HATES ME

This right here. Why do we contribute to a degenerative society that assigns is no value?

This right here. Why do we contribute to a degenerative society that assigns is no value?

It's not for the sake of society. It's for your sake, so you can have a decent quality of life. Unless you consider being homeless or living off your parents until they die a worthy life.

It's not for the sake of society. It's for your sake, so you can have a decent quality of life. Unless you consider being homeless or living off your parents until they die a worthy life.

Libtard government still taking my taxes to pay for Chad’s unwanted kids. It’s just fucking stupid.

Having any sort of intelligence will make you aware and even more depressed about how shitty your life is.

You might get a girl one day, but she's only with you cause you are her piggy bank.

Relatable.
Libtard government still taking my taxes to pay for Chad’s unwanted kids. It’s just fucking stupid.
The system's working exactly as designed. Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

That's true actually. 50% of my money goes to taxes. But those taxes:

- Pay for roads for me to drive on
- Keep the police paid to protect me
- Keep the junkies on welfare so I don't get shot walking down the street
- Pay for hospitals so if I get sick I get taken care of

etc.

I don't support stupid programs for publicly funded daycares etc. But I cannot decide how the world works entirely just for me. Overall, having a source of income allows me to have my own place, my own cool things, and some freedom. eg. I'm typing this right now on a wireless keyboard for a computer hooked up to a projector that's cranking out a 100" image on my living room wall while I sit on my comfy leather couch.

I spent many years in school and workceling so I can afford a few nice things here and there. I picked up some Thai food earlier from a restaurant around the corner. Gonna warm it up again now.

I work for me so I can live the life I want.

Opting out from everything and giving up on any chance of independence or pleasure in life just because you can't stick your dick in a vagina doesn't make sense. Or at least it's not helping the problem for you.

That's true actually. 50% of my money goes to taxes. But those taxes:

- Pay for roads for me to drive on
- Keep the police paid to protect me
- Keep the junkies on welfare so I don't get shot walking down the street
- Pay for hospitals so if I get sick I get taken care of

etc.

I don't support stupid programs for publicly funded daycares etc. But I cannot decide how the world works entirely just for me. Overall, having a source of income allows me to have my own place, my own cool things, and some freedom. eg. I'm typing this right now on a wireless keyboard for a computer hooked up to a projector that's cranking out a 100" image on my living room wall while I sit on my comfy leather couch.

I spent many years in school and workceling so I can afford a few nice things here and there. I picked up some Thai food earlier from a restaurant around the corner. Gonna warm it up again now.

I work for me so I can live the life I want.

Opting out from everything and giving up on any chance of independence or pleasure in life just because you can't stick your dick in a vagina doesn't make sense. Or at least it's not helping the problem for you.

This is about it. If you're completely anhedonic and can get by living in an empty room, I guess you can minimumwagecel til you croak, but in most cases security and freedom beats languishing, whether or not your taxes get siphoned off by guttersluts.

But, again, if one is beyond pleasure there's no reason not to drop out of the world and aim your hatred at its heart.

use intelligence to create weapons of mass destruction and destroy the world.
The invention of pure fusion weapons will be a complete shitshow. Imagine being able to make +100Mt nukes in your garage.

High IQ generally correlates with high inhib, which is detrimental in today's society

Intelligence isn't viewed as an attractive trait by women. Women are programmed to love tall, buff, aggressive men how will protect their lovers from the non-non-existant lions that roam the streets of New York City

Hell, I remember in one of those studies that in addition to all the usual sexually attractive male traits when I woman is in estrus (assertive, arrogant, aggressive, violent) that they also found a preference for stupid men! Which isn't surprising as lower IQ correlates with violence and criminality, but fucking christ, it is amazing humans have made this far with out women making sure humanity never evolves beyond loin cloths and mud-huts.

You need BOTH amazing grades, above average social skills and chad looks to get laid in 2018

"Intelligence" doesn't actually exist. What you mean is good grades. And I'm sorry for you if you thought good grades could attract women.

At the most, you'll get enough status to betabux in your 30s.

Hell, I remember in one of those studies that in addition to all the usual sexually attractive male traits when I woman is in estrus (assertive, arrogant, aggressive, violent) that they also found a preference for stupid men! Which isn't surprising as lower IQ correlates with violence and criminality, but fucking christ, it is amazing humans have made this far with out women making sure humanity never evolves beyond loin cloths and mud-huts.

The one thing gender theory diesel dykes got right is the fact that Western civilization was built on the repression of female sexuality. Letting the selfish philistinism of cunts run unchecked is a one-way ticket on the bullet train to annihilation. Even with rigid, prescriptive standards for the behavior of holes in place, a man's sexual success is almost directly inversely proportional to his worth. It is impossible for a matriarchy to be anything other than a parade of vanities for swinish totems of fertility.

You need [...] amazing grades [...] to get laid in 2018

Uh, what?

Having a high IQ is an advantage in pretty much every situation I can think of. Even if your only goal in life is to erase all of your enemies, having a high IQ will aid you greatly in accomplishing that.

"Intelligence" doesn't actually exist.

This is nebulous to the point of meaninglessness.

Do you mean that mental acuity is not situated on a functional spectrum like, say, height, eyesight, or choline metabolism are? Seems a deliberately outlandish stab at mind-body dualism.

Do you further contend that there is no essential difference between Goethe and Tekashi6ix9ine?

Intelligence just creates high inhib.

The one thing gender theory diesel dykes got right is the fact that Western civilization was built on the repression of female sexuality. Letting the selfish philistinism of cunts run unchecked is a one-way ticket on the bullet train to annihilation. Even with rigid, prescriptive standards for the behavior of holes in place, a man's sexual success is almost directly inversely proportional to his worth. It is impossible for a matriarchy to be anything other than a parade of vanities for swinish totems of fertility.

Uh, what?

Yeah you put "[ ]"between what I said for no reason

If you have normie looks but bad grades it's completely over for you, today's femoids study 24/7 and them seeing men as objects only solidifies them not wanting to treat any male who gets bad grades like a human

This is nebulous to the point of meaninglessness.

Do you mean that mental acuity is not situated on a functional spectrum like, say, height, eyesight, or choline metabolism are? Seems a deliberately outlandish stab at mind-body dualism.

Do you further contend that there is no essential difference between Goethe and Tekashi6ix9ine?
I don't believe in the existence of general intelligence as it pertains to the human brain. Over the course of my life I have met too many "smart" people, academically, who had infinite trouble mastering simple things like driving a car, and made the dumbest decisions on a daily basis. And I have seen too many "dumb" people, academically, who displayed an intense knack for practical things and displayed far greater wisdom in organizing their life.

Stop wasting your talents and start defrauding normies with CS skills.

You'd be surprised on how much power a skilled hacker has on the internet.

Stop wasting your talents and start defrauding normies with CS skills.

You'd be surprised on how much power a skilled hacker has on the internet.

Ye, like poodlecorp, but he was arrested for hacking youtube channels so him being a pussy and not deleting them didn't do him a favor

I once tried shutting down a stacy's youtube channel with a copyright claim sent from a school computer but it was rejected for no reason, I thought their system was abuseable but maybe it's because I gave a fake street address

Last edited:
Yeah you put "[ ]"between what I said for no reason

Plenty of reason: I don't disagree with either of your other points. But to claim that you need good grades to pull a bitch is absurd. Have you ever seen Camochad or Traptyrone struggle with cunts because they're incapable of reading books or multiplying numbers? You don't even extrapolate to earning potential, which itself still isn't necessary for anyone but a cuxbuxer.

I don't believe in the existence of general intelligence as it pertains to the human brain. Over the course of my life I have met too many "smart" people, academically, who had infinite trouble mastering simple things like driving a car, and made the dumbest decisions on a daily basis. And I have seen too many "dumb" people, academically, who displayed an intense knack for practical things and displayed far greater wisdom in organizing their life.

Ah, and that is entirely consonant with my experience as well. But I also believe that intelligence exists along several axes, which are not negated by the falsehood of "general intelligence". The overwhelming majority of the academically successful I encounter lack incision, discernment, and most of all originality, while some of the most penetrating wits I've know have trouble bagging groceries or even finding a job at all. I'd also support your noting that a lot of people of humble station are self-sufficient and practically nimble. At the most basic level, I'd make a distinction between genius (the capacity for universal, systemic insight) and talent (which breaks down further). When I talk about intelligence, I mostly refer to the variety of talent that you see in the technical and academic arenas.