Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are robowaifus cope?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

truest trucel, sotonist
★★★★★
how fast will they come? if they will while most of us here are alive?
and im not talking about sex dolls with speakers in them

i mean a actual close 1:1 replica that has human like reaction times, intelligence, body langauge, reaction, feel etc
like a actual foid but its a robot and it listens to you like a foid should

Nobody knows exactly how long it will take before we have robowaifus with all the features that you described. I think it will take another 20 years at least. Maybe we will have slightly dumber robowaifus available in the next 5-10 years.

Nobody knows exactly how long it will take before we have robowaifus with all the features that you described. I think it will take another 20 years at least. Maybe we will have slightly dumber robowaifus available in the next 5-10 years.
also depends heavily on how many resources are put towards them

2037-2043. First gen humanoid robots will just be work purposed for corporations to automate work without personalities or emotions and will happen in 2030-2036. The next gen would be to have consumer humanoid companion robots that will have customized personality and will resemble humans.

Vr AI gfs would probably come earlier and would be cheaper option that could be interacted with through haptic feedback suits/gloves that simulate feeling of virtual objects.

I honestly don't know, but I'm still interested in getting it.

10 to 15 years imo, unless you actually want them to do your cooking and shit.
If we assume you get a roomba for the cleaning and a smart kitchen for the cooking, I think we could get talking semi-sentient realistic sexbots/robot companions in a decade or so.

I think most of the tech is already almost there, but the walking and the talking might not be very smooth at first.
Also idk how feasible self-cleaning bots are. Shouldn't be too hard to make imo.

Whether someone will actually combine the tech to launch this product is another matter.

I NEED a robowaifu rn

Same tbh. Over for born too early cels :feelsrope:

Gen alpha and late zoomer incels born in 2018-2025 are going to enjoy life a lot by the time they are in their 20s-30s. I am envious of them. They won’t have to be wageslaves and will have so many good AI and tech copes

Can't wait for this shit anymore, i need some robopussy:ahegao: