Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Wiki is looking for editors

I made a new one for Knajjid article

Knajjd is a 24 year old 5"2' faggot from faggotville who is a moderator on faggots.com. He has been called 'faggotcel', as he is good at being a faggot on the forum and on faggotcord. His fagging style is faggoty, and he is heavily a faggot who seeks faggots and faggots who make faggot posts, even if they are faggoty.

Faggot
The nickname Knajjd is pronounced "faggot". The name derives from the faggot version of of the faggot Captain faggot, which was faggotized as Captain faggot in the faggot East.

Forums moderated by Knajjd
r/faggots[citation needed] (now closed)
Faggots.com
faggotmax.org

Yes I am interested.

Incelwiki is trash
Never forget

Nigga just make an account and re edit it
Yes I am interested.
These retards suck at approving

Nigga just make an account and re edit it

These retards suck at approving
No, it is too far gone. Only solution now is going ER on that site.

Bump make an account now

Good help me make pages this wikia is so outdated and lazy fucks on this forum won’t sign up or at least edit with a VPN. @General Alek should help and join us along with @Ci Jey @GeckoBus @Adûnâi @WorthlessSlavicShit @ilieknothing @NirvanaFan1988 @EpsteinTruther41

I made a few that are waiting to be approved. What pages should we make on that outdated forum

We need a page on some race, phenotypes, some other users, etc. Also other important trends and aesthetics. We need to discuss the tiktok invasion and the other significant events not mentioned.

Good help me make pages this wikia is so outdated and lazy fucks on this forum won’t sign up or at least edit with a VPN. @General Alek should help and join us along with @Ci Jey @GeckoBus @Adûnâi @WorthlessSlavicShit @ilieknothing @NirvanaFan1988 @EpsteinTruther41

I made a few that are waiting to be approved. What pages should we make on that outdated forum
Sure you can send the prose and sources I'll post them with wiki markup

too sad, angry and depressed to do jack shit + I am low IQ I can't edit anything

can I help or am i banned from doing so? @Master

Sure you can send the prose and sources I'll post them with wiki markup
Looks like your page on @Sneir remains up but the pages on @Intellau_Celistic @Emba @Animecel2D don’t because they aren’t notable enough Brootal. They moved them to the incel.is wiki section so at least there’s that now.

Looks like your page on @Sneir remains up but the pages on @Intellau_Celistic @Emba @Animecel2D don’t because they aren’t notable enough Brootal. They moved them to the incel.is wiki section so at least there’s that now.
I live in the shadow of lessor "men."

@Incel TV @Incelius Savage make incel wiki account

Im in, I got alot of eye area nosecel overbite and prey area info, My biggest incel contributers.
Based now it’s time for @Mortis