Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait - obsessed with military equipment

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I'm not a soldier, and wouldn't want to be one,but I am obssessed with military equipment and their history.

Like, variants of tanks and their specific features. Also, planes and ships are cool too

Future mass shooters are obsessed with guns and other weapons. :feelsdevil:

I am since i was a kid. coz men are warriors not faggot simp

I like small arms, rifles, handguns, knives, military clothing, night goggles etc

I used to do military reenactments. I really like individual infantry gear such as uniforms, camouflage, helmets, body armor, and other accessories.

I'm not a soldier, and wouldn't want to be one,but I am obssessed with military equipment and their history.

Like, variants of tanks and their specific features. Also, planes and ships are cool too

Do you play flight sims like DCS?

Incel trait: You like militaristic and patriotic historical music than pop music that most normies listen to.

45th guards VDV spetsnaz
That St.George RIbbon is Drip

Every part of an ugly sub 8 male's body is a deadly weapon to a foid.

I love military equipment and military history. As a kid, my dream was to be a soldier. After I accepted the fact that I'm an incel, the idea of the job became much less palatable. I also became medically unfit for the draft, which I'm thankful for, as there's simply no chance that I would sacrifice myself for soyciety and (((them))).

My pronouns are Sturmgewehr 45 (M) and Panzerkampfwagen VIII but you can call me STG or Maus:feelsEhh:

If only it was legal to beat them again. (in gmod)
From the perspective of a woman, an ugly incel is a living biological weapon like a xenomorph that only lives to hunt down her kind and rape her.

From the perspective of a woman, an ugly incel is a living biological weapon like a xenomorph that only lives to hunt down her kind and rape her.
If only our babies would burst out of their vaginas. :feelskek:

If only it was legal to beat them again. (in gmod)
i want to violently throw foids into the wall and then spawn around 100 shreks above their lifeless bodies

If only our babies would burst out of their vaginas. :feelskek:
I'm not even joking and exaggerating when I say they view us as horror monsters. Whenever we're around they act like they're characters in a horror movie that are about to get raped and killed at any possible moment. :feelsjuice:

I'm not even joking and exaggerating when I say they view us as horror monsters. Whenever we're around they act like they're characters in a horror movie that are about to get raped and killed at any possible moment. :feelsjuice:
No wonder, most of rape and evil characters in most media look like some ogres.

i’m enthusiastic about military vehicles but also commercial vehicles in general, especially the ones that are exclusive to places outside of the US

I think they're cool but I wouldn't say I am obsessed with it

I love military clothes, but I don't care about weapons

It makes sense as most of us inkies are at least on spectrum. I'm interested in vehicles, especially ICE/Turbomachinery(Propulsion) things.

Always like the Military equipment from WW 2

I like knives n assault rifles :3 (IN GAMES FEDS!!)

i have stong opinions about mecha

We need to stockpile guns and ammo to form a Black Panther-esque militia and self defense force for inkwells. Because they will inevitably try to prevent anyone they deem inkwells from obtaining firearms.