Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel traif: you can't dance

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
whenever you try to you're too unenergetic and awkward and just move a slightest lol

I can't dance either. I'd look like a bumbling fool if I tried.

Foids love dancing, and going to expensive restaurants, traveling, shopping, going to cinemas etc.

When Chad with zero dancing skills dances in public everyone applauds. When an inkwell with years of training shows off his moves it's cringe and creepy as demonstrated by this classic video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfIsrK5vYE

If it was Chad, she would've sucked his dick on camera even after that humiliating display. Attractive people get away with everything in life.

When Chad with zero dancing skills dances in public everyone applauds. When an inkwell with years of training shows off his moves it's cringe and creepy as demonstrated by this classic video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgfIsrK5vYE

If it was Chad, she would've sucked his dick on camera even after that humiliating display. Attractive people get away with everything in life.

Why is it creepy :feelskek: normies are either fucking retarded or cringe

Why is it creepy :feelskek: normies are either fucking retarded or cringe
Because it's an ugly incel performing the dance. Untrained good looking Chad gets more attention and approval than an incel that practiced for years.

The face ruins it.

Hard to learn to dance when foids were running away scared when a teacher wanted you to pair with some hole

Which dance? No foid will evER ask for dance and othER forms are jestERmaxxing