Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you get bullied by birds.

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
Birds see you as an easy target. They sense you are broken inside and they, just like humans, try to damage you because of your low energy.
They usually will fly right into your face or a few centimetres near it. Either way it's a power move by them, so you submittedly move your head away in attempt to not get hit.
This life is on a ultra hardmode.

I watch birds but that never happened to me yet. On the contrary, i feel harmoniously. A moment of peace and tranquility, amongst them. Since human beings are vile savages worthy of going Extinct.

And i have no sympathy for the future in the favela that is planeta juden

Last edited:
yep
these faggoty black birds with bright colors on them divebomb me on my lonely walks cus i got too close to their nests or whatever
i bet they don't divebomb chad
total bird death

yep
these faggoty black birds with bright colors on them divebomb me on my lonely walks cus i got too close to their nests or whatever
i bet they don't divebomb chad
total bird death
What species are these ?
I think corvus types are the nastiest to strangers

They completely ignore me. But I have been shit on by seagulls in the past.

They completely ignore me. But I have been shit on by seagulls in the past.
The cry of seagulls is the Sinister side of nature, like a horror painting.

Birds see you as an easy target. They sense you are broken inside and they, just like humans, try to damage you because of your low energy.
They usually will fly right into your face or a few centimetres near it. Either way it's a power move by them, so you submittedly move your head away in attempt to not get hit.
This life is on a ultra hardmode.
i usually run after them and scream like a ogre! RAWR