Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you are going to looksmaxx and try to ascend while being white, don't go for white foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I feel like if you are a normie or an incel and want to get a gf, you should not waste your time on white foids. No matter what race you are but especially when you are white, since the difference of chances you have with non whites compared to white foids is astronomically high (comparitively, it's still low, but not that close to zero). Is this a good theory? Really it's just my guess, but an educated one based on what I have seen from reports, statistics etc. And I don't have too much actual info about it because I live in a 99.99% white country.

Like I even have a choice. I'm not race picky like women but even if i were i'd have given up on such pickiness a long time ago

Either way non white girls also don't find me attractive sadly

Like I even have a choice. I'm not race picky like women but even if i were i'd have given up on such pickiness a long time ago
It's not a case of having a choice. It's like NOT HAVING CHANCES WITH WHITE FOIDS. White foids are especially treated like princesses and indoctrinated into thinking she deserves the white chad.

It's not a case of having a choice. It's like NOT HAVING CHANCES WITH WHITE FOIDS. White foids are especially treated like princesses and indoctrinated into thinking she deserves the white chad.
I'm saying I have 0 chances with everyone and i learned a looooooong time ago that white foids were out of my reach

Sadly if white skin is an advantage, you still need to reach a certain looks threshold before it starts working. You're free to try SEAmaxxing (tho i don't know how doable this is with slavland salaries :feelsbadman:) but don't think it's as magical and effective as what some people here say

I'm saying I have 0 chances with everyone and i learned a looooooong time ago that white foids were out of my reach

Sadly if white skin is an advantage, you still need to reach a certain looks threshold before it starts working. You're free to try SEAmaxxing (tho i don't know how doable this is with slavland salaries :feelsbadman:) but don't think it's as magical and effective as what some people here say
Are you white? Where do you live? And I wasn't asking this for myself, just a general question thrown out there.

Are you white? Where do you live? And I wasn't asking this for myself, just a general question thrown out there.
Slav living outside of slavland

Sounds like a legit theory at first glance, I don't remember where I read this but apparently black foids are the most likely to respond to romantic advancement, however you have to keep in mind :
- black women are becoming more educated
- 3rd wave feminism
- the female smv inflation in the recent years
So my humble guess is even if there were a noticeable disparity in responsiveness and hence an advantage to approaching black foids it would have probably shrunken significantly in recent times .

Sounds like a legit theory at first glance, I don't remember where I read this but apparently black foids are the most likely to respond to romantic advancement, however you have to keep in mind :
- black women are becoming more educated
- 3rd wave feminism
- the female smv inflation in the recent years
So my humble guess is even if there were a noticeable disparity in responsiveness and hence an advantage to approaching black foids it would have probably shrunken significantly in recent times .
This, plus probably over the years when they become even more radicalized, they will be on white foid level.

If you're a white male, you can just snatch deathnik femorrhoids. If you're an ethnic male, you can't get anything at all. Nobody likes curry guys. The game is rigged.

Jfl it's not like that advice is applicable to whitecels only. Every incels who are looksmaxxing and try to ascend shouldn't go for white women, they're Chad only

Jfl it's not like that advice is applicable to whitecels only. Every incels who are looksmaxxing and try to ascend shouldn't go for white women, they're Chad only
I clearly said that it applies to all incels looksmaxxing. But it applies to white ones especially because their chances rise especially high compared to non whites.

Don't even bother going after ethnic foids in majority-white countries because they have plenty of Chads and Tyrones to choose from. Best bet is to go to some obscure country like Laos or Paraguay that haven't been infested with white Chadlites and normies like Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Colombia, Mexico, and others have.

If you're a white male, you can just snatch deathnik femorrhoids. If you're an ethnic male, you can't get anything at all. Nobody likes curry guys. The game is rigged.
Are Turkish and middle eastern foids considered ethnic BTW?

I feel like if you are a normie or an incel and want to get a gf, you should not waste your time on white foids. No matter what race you are but especially when you are white, since the difference of chances you have with non whites compared to white foids is astronomically high (comparitively, it's still low, but not that close to zero). Is this a good theory? Really it's just my guess, but an educated one based on what I have seen from reports, statistics etc. And I don't have too much actual info about it because I live in a 99.99% white country.

It's so over

Based thread.

The whole idea behind the JBW theory is to capitalize the God/exotic status that whites have over other races. It is not going to work with other whites for obvious reasons.

Damn, not gonna work in my country. In russia ethnic foids have even more smv

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back