Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never have a woman like this

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I’d never complain again if I got a beautiful nerdy white girl like this to sit on my face and fall in love with me. She’s so perfect, jerk to her almost daily. Man the world is so unfair, I feel like a lack of sex and love makes up for 99% of my problems. Men can fight through anything if they’re getting laid with a beautiful woman.

View: https://youtu.be/4tBDIWPPgME?si=ENFYLuO52zrHYiWl

how tf didyou end up on vegan asmr youtube

These nerds are the worst.

She's a strictly chad only urinal.
awalt

I’d never complain again if I got a beautiful nerdy white girl like this to sit on my face and fall in love with me. She’s so perfect, jerk to her almost daily. Man the world is so unfair, I feel like a lack of sex and love makes up for 99% of my problems. Men can fight through anything if they’re getting laid with a beautiful woman.

DUDE, THIS IS MANIPULATION.

she can taste my dick cheese. Im sure its vegan too

They are? That sounds counter-intuitive to me tbh.
lol all foids are the same. i dont get the fucking point of a whos more whorish competition

If a man looked like this foid, he'd be 95,99% a fag.
even if he was straight it would be beyond over , probably would cope with some fag shit as you said like turning into a furry.

This nose in particular if a man had it , it would never began but foids get free pass for this cursed life.

beautiful??????

beautiful??????
foid worship lmfaoo. these cunts deprive men of well deserved attention and sex so much the ugliest abominations start seeming cute to sub5s

I also cope daily with various ASMR foids.

It's brutal knowing we will never get ANY women, no matter how hard we try.

I feel like a lack of sex and love makes up for 99% of my problems.
Yeah. Having a girlfriend/wife would heal us. It would boost our confidence immensely, it would improve our mood, mental health, it would simply feel good feeling the warmth emanating from her, imprinting on our skin.

I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago, and the dentist was a cute high tier Becky. She had short sleeves. At one point she bends over me and presses against me, and I could fucking feel the warmth emanating from her. My own skin was absorbing it. It is an undescribable and unique feeling. And this is what normies get daily, for free, for most of their lives.

It's unbelievable what we're missing.

What am I watching here? :feelswhat:

Its over for all of us.

I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago, and the dentist was a cute high tier Becky. She had short sleeves. At one point she bends over me and presses against me, and I could fucking feel the warmth emanating from her. My own skin was absorbing it. It is an undescribable and unique feeling. And this is what normies get daily, for free, for most of their lives.

It's unbelievable what we're missing.
What no daily positive interaction with the female gender does to subhumans like us :feelscry: :feelsrope:

That's fuckin weird man