Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many times foids said ew to you?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
Happened to me many times. Either straight to my face or to their friends when I’m literally standing there so I’m getting the signals she won’t fuck me ever. Most of time my actual lookmatches do this, JFL

It’s just so fucking rude, and I hate the word so much, because it reminds me I’m not great or awesome

Happened to me in 6th grade to my face

They tell me more with their eyes. In order for foids to say something to me, I would have to have contact with them at all. Sounds sad, yes. But who wants contact with toilet bowls, more than necessary.

Like two or three times

They tell me more with their eyes. In order for foids to say something to me, I would have to have contact with them at all. Sounds sad, yes. But who wants contact with toilet bowls, more than necessary.
Facial expression says everything how a foid feel about you

This is all just fake emotions. They try hard to seem like real people. There's just nothing behind her eyes.

Happened to me many times. Either straight to my face or to their friends when I’m literally standing there so I’m getting the signals she won’t fuck me ever. Most of time my actual lookmatches do this, JFL

It’s just so fucking rude, and I hate the word so much, because it reminds me I’m not great or awesome
2 times, both to my face.

Many times in school growing up, they had zero filter and said it directly to my face.

Many times in school growing up, they had zero filter and said it directly to my face.
High school was a brutal experience for me. And still high schoolers make fun of me in public while I'm an adult in my 20's

High school was a brutal experience for me. And still high schoolers make fun of me in public while I'm an adult in my 20's
Are you also short below average? When I go out in public, I have the same experience. I ignore those zoomerfags, who are laughing and staring at me, and go about doing my own thing.

when i got assigned to do a group project with these 2 best friend girls. wanted to kms the entire time they wanted nothing to do with me

A lot when I was a teenager, but I don't really interact with toxic femoids as an adult. I was forced to be around these femoids because of school.

Also females insult you way more behind your back. Just listen if you hear a name from a female’s name

Are you also short below average? When I go out in public, I have the same experience. I ignore those zoomerfags, who are laughing and staring at me, and go about doing my own thing.
Short in my country and facial below average to ugly, and i descended even more last couple years since i joined here

I feel you boyo, they do it all the time. They either laugh, stare, gossip or intimidate how I walk. They are rly disrespectful, someday they gonna meet the wrong person

Short in my country and facial below average to ugly, and i descended even more last couple years since i joined here

I feel you boyo, they do it all the time. They either laugh, stare, gossip or intimidate how I walk. They are rly disrespectful, someday they gonna meet the wrong person
Normiefags deserve the harshest punishment imaginable for their mistreatment of me. Although I do not believe in karma, I pray that something horrible happens to them and they suffer the same agony I faced.

They are all sick, unsympathetic cunts. And they have the audacity to label us evil when they perpetrate half the crimes in the world.

I was laughed at called,ugly,disgusting,weird and Ew on about 8 or 9 different occasions

Facial expression is brutal. Some time ago (I think a year or two), I wanted to be friendly so I greeted a fesikh. Will never forget the pure disgusted look on her face that lasted for a second or two. Then she put her neutral mask on. I am not a trucel but she sure did react like I were one. Walking gene calculators.

Facial expression is brutal. Some time ago (I think a year or two), I wanted to be friendly so I greeted a fesikh. Will never forget the pure disgusted look on her face that lasted for a second or two. Then she put her neutral mask on. I am not a trucel but she sure did react like I were one. Walking gene calculators.
They do this to average to ugly guys all the time. Not Chad = no talk or genuine friendliness. Their primal instinct only go off when Chad is around, otherwise their pussy is as dry as the dessert

Probably like 50. Most weren’t to me but when talking to their friends about me