Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I predict that I will die early due to prolonged loneliness but here is what I’m doing to prevent this from happening

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Im 21 year old. I suffer from prolonged loneliness. I read an article from the Centers of Disease Control, a US Government Agency that specializes in health and medical research to inform the public. According to the general consensus of the medical community, if loneliness is severe, it may reduce your lifespan by 15 years. Health experts and researchers compare loneliness to smoking. It’s a really bad condition to be in. I, as an incel, will not let this condition/state take me down. I am aware that IncelTears users want me dead but they will not win. Im fighting against loneliness by enjoying a single life to the best of the ability. There a healthy ways of coping. I Meditate outdoors, I listen to my favorite music to relax my mind, I’m eating healthy, I am reducing sugar due to high blood pressure, and i am combatting sad/depressing feelings by staying preoccupied with my hobbies. There so much that I can do to improve life. I will have to cope so intensely to the point where i no longer feel bad anymore. I would rather fight against my condition than to commit suicide. Roping is a sign of weakness. Im a rebel

Loneliness attacks our physical health at every angle, for better or worse. Exercise and nutrition are the only real preventions

Loneliness attacks our physical health at every angle, for better or worse. Exercise and nutrition are the only real preventions
That’s why I’m eating healthy and exercising. In my free time, I browse .is

That’s why I’m eating healthy and exercising. In my free time, I browse .is
Same bro. The last normal relationship I had with normies was many yaers ago. It was rough back in highschool. Even the social rejects didn't want ton talk to me. trucel trait

How does being lonely reduce your lifespan? Is it talking about the guys who killed themselves because of it?
It puts us at risk for heart problems and lowers our immunity. Also, rotting ages us rapidly