Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know nobody in this forum will know from experience but were 1960s so glamorous like in movies?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Ded srs when I watch movies from that era everyone and everything just looks so nice and clean. The hairstyles, clothes, cars, furniture, etc. You can really feel the prosperity of that era. It even feels like a simulation. Movies from the 1970s and forward just feel more gloomy and even dirtier you could say. But was reality like that for the average citizen or movies just showed a nice idealized version of the 1960s?

Boomers really had it easy if reality was like movies of their era.

BoomERs had it easy anyway

Ignoring the war yes

50s and 60s are when america was richest then they had a crash and abandoned the gold standard

and yes, they also larped to some degree, in order to look better than communism

this larp worked better when they weren't dealing with economic problems like in the 70s, so mostly in the 60s and 80s the larp worked best
after the soviets collapsed, there was no reason to larp anymore, and the goyim's leash was tightened and wealth inequality started to go nuts

idk ask @Emba he existed in the 70s (close enough)

idk ask @Emba he existed in the 70s (close enough)
damn he lived in the Fritz The Cat universe?
I actually lived in the Bronx NYC usa in the late 1960s, as a tiny child... Everyone left their doors unlocked!

I remember going into my neighbors apartment in the middle of the night to play with his toy trains that he got for Christmas! (Next year I got toy trains too! (Ho scale)

Bon temps 'mi!

Good times fren!

Then the 70's came and everyone was knife fighting!

I actually lived in the Bronx NYC usa in the late 1960s, as a tiny child... Everyone left their doors unlocked!

I remember going into my neighbors apartment in the middle of the night to play with his toy trains that he got for Christmas! (Next year I got toy trains too! (Ho scale)

Bon temps 'mi!

Good times fren!

Then the 70's came and everyone was knife fighting!
Uncle Emba

1960s were relatively 'innocent' because it was just a beginning of an era of free sexuality, more personal freedoms, welfare state.
People became more relaxed after post-war years.
Pop-culture was conquering the world ( the Beatles ). Everything was fresh and exciting.

lol

blame heroin
It was mostly economic... TFW the lack of silver money drove prices up super quick! Then the jews stirred up the niggers to burn shit so they could insurance fraudmaxx

It was mostly economic... TFW the lack of silver money drove prices up super quick! Then the jews stirred up the niggers to burn shit so they could insurance fraudmaxx
also gas price crisis and shit
i read about it last year

if you think a period must be good because of movies then you're gullible

for me 80's felt like the glamorous era

I am a zoomer but I definitely think it was better than now.