Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i go out of my way to fuck chad to piss off incels

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Victim of norwooding since 10 years
★★★★★

Typical sadistic foid, bragging and expecting social glory for her slut behavior which will be applauded by the cucked masses meanwhile clearly acknowledging the blackpill with her words. They don't care.

Hopefully one based tyrone kills and rapes her

Okay now please post pictures so we can see what he looks like for reference. The PSL community ranges widely in terms of attractiveness taken as a whole. I wouldn't be surprised if some looksmaxx guys mogs her 'Chad' because normoids are generally terrible at judging attractiveness.

Jfl, so that’s her rationalization for fucking Chad?

if shes fucking chad but thinking about us, that makes us gigachad,
but this is prob a :soy: larping as a :foidSoy:

yeah you and every other woman

A tranny typed that.

It's pretty obvious she'd be doing this anyway, lol

I don't think anyone who regularly has sex with attractive men would be terminally online enough to post about it on reddit anyways. The chances of someone with an active sex life spending all that time on the internet seething about complete strangers they never met and who never even did anything to them personally irl is very low. It's common sense.

Lol cope. Shes just lookin for a reason to justify getting her back blown out by chads. Slut.

Sure but trannies don’t count as contrary to popular belief we are not homosexuals.

This is weak trolling, guys. Come on.

Typical sadistic foid, bragging and expecting social glory for her slut behavior which will be applauded by the cucked masses meanwhile clearly acknowledging the blackpill with her words. They don't care.
Repeating a foids own words back to her is sexist and makes you an incel

I don't think anyone who regularly has sex with attractive men would be terminally online enough to post about it on reddit anyways. The chances of someone with an active sex life spending all that time on the internet seething about complete strangers they never met and who never even did anything to them personally irl is very low. It's common sense.
it makes literally zero sense. no well adjusted normie i know spends their time on reddit and definitely not anyone who is a regular sexhaver lmfao

Foids inadvertently proving the blackpill right again (despite proclaiming to be against the blackpill) without being self aware enough to realize it due to being too retarded. A tale as old as time.

Last edited: