Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I actually do believe that most of our members follow "bros before hoes"

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
I unironically believe in misogyny of this forum that you fuckers would blatantly support fellow incels just to piss off foids because you people are so beyond hope that any bribe with pussy would feel like trolling to you. Most of you don't really want pussy you just want women to suffer and i love that about you people

You’re wrong. Users that ascend nearly always leave some bluepilled shit in their goodbye thread. They become cucks the moment they touch females, and most users here would kill everyone using this forum without a second thought to get that touch.

You’re wrong. Users that ascend nearly always leave some bluepilled shit in their goodbye thread. They become cucks the moment they touch females, and most users here would kill everyone using this forum without a second thought to get that touch.
I unironically believe most members here have too much T to do that shit

Like we have a choice

'users that ascend', my words are dedicated to truecel brothers and not failed normies

'users that ascend', my words are dedicated to truecel brothers and not failed normies
Bros before hoes can’t apply to truecels because hoes don’t exist in a truecel’s life

Wrong. Everyone here would murder you for a woman.

You flatter us too much. Everyone will falter in the end because the dynamic won't change or at least doesn't seem. You need some hope to hold onto that resolve and there's none.

I unironically believe in misogyny of this forum that you fuckers would blatantly support fellow incels just to piss off foids because you people are so beyond hope that any bribe with pussy would feel like trolling to you. Most of you don't really want pussy you just want women to suffer and i love that about you people
Ok GrAY, go back praising "MuH StrOng iNdEpEnt WahMen":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Thank you reddit normie