Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont think that i can hold my sexual urges any more.

Where do you live? that is bullshit what do they expect single guys to do just continually wank into a sock

The exact reason prostitution should be legal.

By making it illegal you condemn every man to jacking off for the rest of his life.

Try being over 40 and working out at a Uni gym everyday. This chick would not best one there almost ever
Cope is I just use it for motivation, if I work out hard I will get someone 1/10th as good LOLView attachment 10784
That photo is suifuel :feelsrope:

Try being over 40 and working out at a Uni gym everyday. This chick would not best one there almost ever
Cope is I just use it for motivation, if I work out hard I will get someone 1/10th as good LOLView attachment 10784

I would fuck, but there's something weird about her face, maybe its just the lighting, but her smile lines are doing this weird thing where it looks like she's wearing a mask. Like the upper portion of her face is fake and only the mouth part and downwards towards the chin is her real face showing lol.

This also lessens the odds theyll report you to the police.
JFL how?

Depends on what you mean by "personally wronged" unless them "personally wronging" you was ALSO A CRIME then it doesn't matter, they will still report you to the police

I would fuck, but there's something weird about her face, maybe its just the lighting, but her smile lines are doing this weird thing where it looks like she's wearing a mask. Like the upper portion of her face is fake and only the mouth part and downwards towards the chin is her real face showing lol.
Dude no doubt. I was trying to show the minimum bound of what you'd be looking at knowing you ain't getting lol

If you rape a 'foid there's a very good chance you won't get caught. Hey, I'm just quoting the cucks and femoids themselves.

If you rape a 'foid there's a very good chance you won't get caught. Hey, I'm just quoting the cucks and femoids themselves.

JFL imagine seeing that post online by a convicted rapist being circulated in media - "I only decided to rape because feminists made it sound easy to get away with, if not for that message I never would have tried to commit the act"

Would mind fuck feminists and women alike

Say that rape is easy and you garner more feminist supporters but embolden men to become future rapists

Say that rape isn't easy and you lessen the amount of feminist support you would usually get by making it seem like "societal misogyny" to accept rape

Damned if they do, damned if they don't