Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stop crying

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I used to look at couples with hate but now i just have to go home and cry i can't even get angry anymore I've lost all hope i have no friends and my family (except my chad cousin) hates me. If i was a girl i would be getting support up the ass but because i'm a guy i'm supposed to just deal with it. I've cried so much the skin around my eyes is all red and I've cut myself so much i have to go outside wearing a sweater or else my scars would be showing.

Fuck, man. Just know that we, your fellow brothers, care about you.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Man up and cope or, well, rope. Those are your two options.

(I ain’t encouraging suicide, I’m saying it’s his choice)

Fuck I know how you feel, wish I had a gf I could hug and cuddle with. Fucking women tbh, but dont cut yourself over them, cutting is retarded, only women cut themselves for attention

The only reason women get that support is because they have holes that other men can put their penises in and it feels good. It's a cruel fucking world.

Fuck I know how you feel, wish I had a gf I could hug and cuddle with. Fucking women tbh, but dont cut yourself over them, cutting is retarded, only women cut themselves for attention
The fact he goes out with a sweater on shows he doesn't do it for attention. Women in general cut for attention while men don't but there are exceptions in both camps.

Don´t cut yourself man, try to do boxing or something, we are here to help each other, try to not go outside that much, play video-games, read philosophy, hopefully you would get better.

The fact he goes out with a sweater on shows he doesn't do it for attention. Women in general cut for attention while men don't but there are exceptions in both camps.

Dude, why self harm though, that just seems pointless to me? I would never intentionally injure any part of myself no matter how much I hate my body

I used to look at couples with hate but now i just have to go home and cry i can't even get angry anymore I've lost all hope i have no friends and my family (except my chad cousin) hates me. If i was a girl i would be getting support up the ass but because i'm a guy i'm supposed to just deal with it. I've cried so much the skin around my eyes is all red and I've cut myself so much i have to go outside wearing a sweater or else my scars would be showing.
Dude,the whole couple thing is a "dog and pony" show.It's a sociopathic mind game to throw you off your guard.I assure you couples in public do NOT act that way when there's noone around.I know from personal experience and from other couples as well.It's sad to know that when you're honest,you think the others around you are just as honest.Trust me,they aren't.Stay strong and observe.

You would quite literally be getting support up your ass, in the form of chad cock.

Dude,the whole couple thing is a "dog and pony" show.It's a sociopathic mind game to throw you off your guard.I assure you couples in public do NOT act that way when there's noone around.I know from personal experience and from other couples as well.It's sad to know that when you're honest,you think the others around you are just as honest.Trust me,they aren't.Stay strong and observe.

They fuck when nobody is around, thats a thousand times worse

Dude, why self harm though, that just seems pointless to me? I would never intentionally injure any part of myself no matter how much I hate my body
the physical pain distracts you from emotional pain but i'm aware it's a retarded thing to do

You would quite literally be getting support up your ass, in the form of chad cock.
thank you so much that gave me a good laugh

Don’t hurt yourself anymore OP :feelscry:

the physical pain distracts you from emotional pain but i'm aware it's a retarded thing to do
This is weird but can you like post some pictures of your scars? Or PM them to me, just the scars

It has to do with endorphins. When your body experiences pain it releases them to modulate the pain. It causes a euphoria. It's the same reason people enjoy eating spicy foods, the pain on the tongue causes endorphins to be released making the experience somewhat pleasurable.

thank you so much that gave me a good laugh

Lol, no problem bro. As for what you wrote, I can relate. I used to cry a lot too, I was very depressed (this was like 2 years ago when I was 19), I had no hope, no friends, nothing. What helped me was exercise actually, I decided to take control of my body and started going for runs early in the morning. It's a very, very hard thing to do but I got used to it eventually. And honestly, I started feeling proud of myself for it. It didn't get me friends or a gf, but it improved my state of mind. If you don't want to exercise, you can try something else, like eating healthy, for example.

I know how you feel... When im beyond my limits i smoke weed like i want to kill myself and cope as hard as possible. Sometimes meditation really helps if you are absolutely desperate and almost panicking at the idea of suicide, believe it or not.
Anyway, good luck. The world is not designed for everyone. We have to do our best to just keep living most of the time. I hope you can find a good cope soon.

It has to do with endorphins. When your body experiences pain it releases them to modulate the pain. It causes a euphoria. It's the same reason people enjoy eating spicy foods, the pain on the tongue causes endorphins to be released making the experience somewhat pleasurable.

I dont know, I feel like having permanent scars that look bad would be more of a concern for me than temporarily feeling bummed out and cutting to feel cozy. I would mercilessly whip a woman until she cant walk though with 0 sense of guilt if I could get away with it.

I guess I just dont understand it, harming yourself doesnt compute in my brain

I know how you feel... When im beyond my limits i smoke weed like i want to kill myself and cope as hard as possible. Sometimes meditation really helps if you are absolutely desperate and almost panicking at the idea of suicide, believe it or not.
Anyway, good luck. The world is not designed for everyone. We have to do our best to just keep living most of the time. I hope you can find a good cope soon.

Yes meditation is also a good way to help put your mind at ease. It sounds like normie advice but it works.

They fuck when nobody is around, thats a thousand times worse
What if she has per period?Or a yeast infection?Or constipation?That will take the fun out of sex real fast.Sometimes the sex is just a meal ticket for child support payments that last DECADES.Back in my day,you had to seriously worry about AIDS,at that time a death sentence.Yep,its been decades but I remember all that going through my head,most of which were serious pitfalls I managed to avoid.Whew.

Last edited:
What if she has per period?Or a yeast infection?Or constipation?That will take the fun out of sex real fast.Sometimes the sex is just a meal ticket for child support payments that last DECADES.Back in my day,you had to seriously worry about AIDS,at that time a death sentence.

I can tell you are a normie, why dont you fuck off? She wont have her period or yeast infection forever, they will have sex at some point

If things are really that bad you must find a way to realize that you would probably feel bad even with a girlfriend. The problem is, this is the kind of knowledge people only seem to grasp empirically.

I dont know, I feel like having permanent scars that look bad would be more of a concern for me than temporarily feeling bummed out and cutting to feel cozy. I would mercilessly whip a woman until she cant walk though with 0 sense of guilt if I could get away with it.

I guess I just dont understand it, harming yourself doesnt compute in my brain
If you self harm you don't really think about the consequences. Majority of people don't self harm for a reason, most don't think about doing it. It's usually a by-product of depression.

If things are really that bad you must find a way to realize that you would probably feel bad even with a girlfriend. The problem is, this is the kind of knowledge people only seem to grasp empirically.

Im 99% sure OP finding a gf would cure his depression.

Honestly the quicker you can get away from your family the better

With each day we drift further and further into madness.

Im 99% sure OP finding a gf would cure his depression.

I don't disagree. But if OP is really that miserable and desperate, he must acknowledge that even with a GF people still suffer. He must put things in perspective, everyone will die and rotten, everyone you know will be a corpse in ~120 years max.

Compared to the infinite things like not having a GF lose their importance. That's why I like philosophical pessimism, gnosis and stuff like that. Most people would say it's depressing, I say it's alleviating.

We're for you man. I understand how you feel, I cant help but tear up sometimes.:heart::heart::heart:

I can tell you are a normie, why dont you fuck off? She wont have her period or yeast infection forever, they will have sex at some point
ROFL!I haven't been a "NORMIE" since 1995!I'll tell you what I get.I get the frustration,the throbbing prostate around sexy women,the pent up energy that seemingly has nowhere to go,the head rush from the sheer thought of nude women and the animalistic grunts of desire.That's my life.I've come to the conclusion that I am comfortable as a heterosexual man and consider these traits a badge of masculinity.I've had it trying to appease it or fight it to fit in with this "New Gender Order".Fuck it.My self-control is an ongoing process which in turn will manifest itself in the remaining 95% of my life.Like I said,23 years since I was a NORMIE.

Don't worry buddy. we'll be here for you no matter what.

going outside and seeing couples is suicide fuel. just reminds fellow incels how low value we are to females.

tumblr_n11rdgptck1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

Just remember... every man is a king

Attachments

• 25583_lg.jpeg
    25583_lg.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 66
going outside and seeing couples is suicide fuel. just reminds fellow incels how low value we are to females.
Why do you allow humans with vaginas to dictate your self-worth based around whether they have a guy or not?I got news for you.Couples that advertise their "love" like a cheap tabloid are so stale and unconvincing.I wonder if they do it to assure THEMSELVES?

Stop cutting yourself, cutting will bring more hate towards you so don't do it, be pragmatic.

OP wtf are you doing
record that shit, for your sake, our sake, anyone's sake

Capture that shit, and express yourself, let the world know, don't suffer alone

Why do you allow humans with vaginas to dictate your self-worth based around whether they have a guy or not?I got news for you.Couples that advertise their "love" like a cheap tabloid are so stale and unconvincing.I wonder if they do it to assure THEMSELVES?

kek

Damn. I am so use to all the incels presenting themselves as very harsh, cold, and tough, sometimes I forget so many of us are living lives so devoid of joy and meaning, we want to end ourselves, every single day.
At least, we know others, are somehow facing the same suffering, and surviving, day after day. If I only knew of the people I have met in real life, and was unaware that there was anyone else like me in the world, I would've died years back.
Be strong, do not go down, without a fight.

Not that I advocate nor condone the behavior, various forms of "self harm" have been employed thoughout most of human history to alter our mental states. Everything from christian self flagelation to mayan priests piercing their dicks with sting ray needles to induce visions.

Yeah, I'd much rather harm others than myself. It feels good to harm my enemies.