Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel someone made princesskitty moderator on my subreddit

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
WTF!!! I just checked my old subreddit called debateITS and one of the mods literally made princesskitty a MODERATOR! SHE SHOULD BE BANNED NOT A FUCKING MOD. I hate reddit so much I can't even take control of my own subreddit absolute cancer website. I'm so angry rn I want to cry literally im so angry .l

foids ruin everything

dont be sad maxyboy, youre new server is better anyway
In Love Cat GIF

WTF!!! I just checked my old subreddit called debateITS and one of the mods literally made princesskitty a MODERATOR! SHE SHOULD BE BANNED NOT A FUCKING MOD. I hate reddit so much I can't even take control of my own subreddit absolute cancer website. I'm so angry rn I want to cry literally im so angry .l
I Love You Hug GIF

Wait what? I thought when Taninsan_Ama got mod things would deteriorate, but the wife of this Gnarly?-users is awful because he is awful and I don't think his wife is better and I think there are also rumours he just controls her account anyway.

Bro why havent you made me mod

who the fuck even gets to choose mods? Absolutely cucked.

Bro why havent you made me mod
you would be a good mod. i just hav no access to my own subreddit since reddit banned all my accounts i hate that shitty website
who the fuck even gets to choose mods? Absolutely cucked.
the moderators that I thought I could trust. I trust people too easily if they are nice to me and they always backstab me. except for this place, you guys are cool and nice people.

Don't trust anyone. Always back up your subreddit with a million alts as mods.

Also don't use reddit.

Some incels.is user had her coochie as a profile pic a while ago, literally the ugliest pussy ive ever seen in my entire life :feelspuke: :feelspuke: