Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to blackpill successfully.

SpergcelLD

SpergcelLD

Recruit
★★
How does one blackpill someone so deeply rooted in feminism and soy juice? This is an important question which can't be simply answered with "you can't", since a large and prosperous incel community is becoming more and more important in these times. To always have large and active sites, to easily find geniuses out of a pool of people, to be prepared for a possible beta uprising, our community needs to grow fast. And the only way to expand is to blackpill as efficiently as possible. It's retarded to assume that even the strongest cuckold couldn't be blackpilled. It is possible, it just takes more effort. I, personally, already have blackpilled quite a few guys, or made them at least reflect for a while. Throughout all those attempts, I realized there are certain rules you need to obey to blackpill with the highest chance possible. Here are all rules I've discovered so far:
  • Talk to him alone in a room / per DMs. Otherwise, he gets distracted too easily and won't pay as much attention. Public posting is a whole other subject with different rules.
  • Don't use incel language. The risk is too high that he notices such a word, realizes you're a dirty inkwell, and immediatly barricades his mind. Don't tell him you're a virgin, either.
  • Make it seem like he can change your mind. This will motivate him to keep talking to you, allowing more time for blackpills.
  • Don't drop extreme blackpills too soon. For example, tell him about the 80/20 rule instead of the 99/1 rule. Use gradually bigger blackpills, and when you think he's about to change his mind, drop a nuke.
  • Don't insult him, or he won't change his mind. Don't insult foids either, at least until he has reached a certain level of blackpill.
  • Back up your arguments with studies. This will eliminate some of the possible counterarguments ("source?") and show him the blackpill doesn't just exist because of hate.
  • Don't expect to convince him in the first conversation. Give him ways to contact you, and message him about every day.
  • When you think he's ready, show him this site. This can make or break his blackpill. If he doesn't instantly call it sexist, you succeded. If he joins the site (never happened so far though), you succeeded extraordinarily.
  • After that, contact him every weeks to make sure he isn't back to being bluepilled again. If he has questions, answer them calmly, even if you think your answers are obvious. If he's still blackpilled after a month, stop with the regular messaging but let him contact you anytime he wants to.
What do you think? Is there anything else that needs to be on the list?

Start with facts that most people can agree with like "Attraction, like all things in biological beings, come from a long history of evolutionary struggle", and then work up your way with other facts like "looks indicate genetical health", "women are naturally opposed to the existence of sub-8 men as they want the best genes for their offspring" and "women are naturally more picky because producing a child is more expensive for them", and so on

Also hi IT, this is 100% going to get screenshotted with some "Proof that they're a cult once again" shit

Also hi IT, this is 100% going to get screenshotted with some "Proof that they're a cult once again" shit

Spreading science is the exact opposite of a cult. It's sharing knowledge and enlightening the ignorant. Ie. What society has been trying to work towards forever.

Include me too:
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Cults work off of fantasy and lies. We work off of truth and science.

Tbh I don't want to blackpill anyonje

For this kind of specific approach that the thread raises, in order to do it most effectively, one must have "triggers" inside that already make them think about the concept even before they are presented to them right away, and that goes for anything, which is functional

Blackpilling normalfags is impossible tbh

That's exactly what I think is false. You can blackpill them.
You have to blackpill them subtly, this works well in theory but the execution will be horrendous.

Overdose on blackpill to get full benefit

i tried to blackpill some of my stupid ex friends and it didnt work, fuck this