Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old were you when you were first able to grow a full beard

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

LDAR
★★
My subhuman recessed jaw is the primary cause of my inceldom, and there are only 2 solutions. Sugerymaxx (which is not an option because it's really expensive) or beardmaxx (which I can't do yet since I'm low T & 19).

I've had very light colored facial hair for most of my life since I'm blonde, but the first time I let it just grow and not shave was 16, and it came in fully. Didnt matter though since it looked like shit, as it was basically see-through :feelskek:.
My father also has the hairy ogre genes so maybe I got it from him.

Probably when I was 15 or 16. beards is mostly genetic related so if you got a patchy beard now chances are that you will always have one, also don’t sugerymaxx as it has a really high chance of failing or being botched.

I got sideburns at 14 i think and full beard year or two later.

I'm almost 21 and I can't have beard only sideburns are quite visible (I'm blonde haired)

Fakecel if your genes can afford you a beard

My subhuman recessed jaw is the primary cause of my inceldom, and there are only 2 solutions. Sugerymaxx (which is not an option because it's really expensive) or beardmaxx (which I can't do yet since I'm low T & 19).
i can never grow a beard

About 18 or 19

Never, I only grow thin blonde hair (0.5-1cm) looking like mold

I cant even grow a beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back