Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How old were you when you realised you weren't going to have a successful sexlife?

So many here that realise it's over at such a young age. It's brutal.
From 0-13 I never really thought about relationships, but at 14-17 I believed in all that PUA nonsense and totally embarrassed myself many times. Eventually I realised it was all fake.

From 0-13 I never really thought about relationships, but at 14-17 I believed in all that PUA nonsense and totally embarrassed myself many times. Eventually I realised it was all fake.
I also believed shit like that for a long time. I was out humiliating myself and getting rejected for over a decade. I was stubborn as hell but got nothing to show for it in the end.

I also believed shit like that for a long time. I was out humiliating myself and getting rejected for over a decade. I was stubborn as hell but got nothing to show for it in the end.
Despite being endlessly rejected I claimed to have mastered PUA. I wish I could go back in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back