Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymceling is a waste of time for me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
My genetics are too garbage to gymcel, im 5'8 with 6.5 inch wrists also i have narrow shoulders and wide hips as well as low testosterone. gymceling is only a waste of time for me, also im extremely weak so my bones might break if i push myself to much

My genetics are too garbage to gymcel, im 5'8 with 6.5 inch wrists also i have narrow shoulders and wide hips as well as low testosterone. gymceling is only a waste of time for me, also im extremely weak so my bones might break if i push myself to much

ur bones won't break

6.5 wrist is average

every natty has low test

keep lifting but don't expect that it will fix ur life

watch alphadestiny and keep lifting

This site is a waste of time for you. Do something else.

What would alphadestiny do?

Might as well try - you've got nothing better to do, right?

watch alphadestiny and keep lifting
This. You get some good information and a constant reminder that atleast you're not a balding midget (unless you are).

This. You get some good information and a constant reminder that atleast you're not a balding midget (unless you are).
I guess so.

But he makes daily alpha destiny posts to the point where he’s trolling

read Convict Conditioning 1 & 2

Just do what these guys do

Narrow shoulder x wide hips is a death sentence but

Look at Ryan Gosling. His frame before he got jacked was the same, he still has wider hips but his lats and shoulders make it look so much better. I remember an interview he did, where he said it used to bother him until he worked out
Inb4 “but he’s Chad” no, look at him before the Fame and that