Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls can be depressed too you guys!!!

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Girls often suffer from oneitis. There is always a Chad in each girl's life that the girl can't get out of her head. Everytime she's sleeping, she's dreaming of that Chad, everytime she's at work in her easy job she thinks of that Chad, everytime she's getting fucked by Chadlites she thinks of that Chad. She will constantly message him, hoping he responds. So guys, don't make fun of female depression. It is very real and happens to all of them.

we shall raise funds to study such a deep and terrible problem

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH so sad :/

I do believe that they can get depressed.
But not from lonliness, but say, death of a family mamber. The thing is every form of depression they can experenice, we can too. But we have some forms that are unavailable to them.

I DESERVED CHAD GENES. I DESERVED THEM. FUCK THIS WORLD.

Just another day and more people wanting to be victims (usually through finding small niche groups like r/foreveralone and claiming to be depressed, but yet still having a boyfriend), nothing new here.