Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Douchebag test: would you rathER purchase a 2024 Porsche Cayenne or a Cybertruck?

Which would you purchase: a 2024 Porsche Cayenne or a Cybertruck?

• I would purchase a 2024 Porsche Cayenne.

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • I’m a douchebag, so I would spend 100k on a Douchebagtank Cybertruck, knowing about the recall.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
No offense to autistic brocels!

Look at the styling of the Porsche, now look at the autistic-Roblox-looking monstrosity Elon Musk created - what a joke!

If I had to choose, I would choose the Porsche. It looks better, and it isn't a human-sized microwave.

iu

I want the one that will explode for no reasons and make it impossible to escape

From what I've seen Audi drivers, pickup truck drivers, honda civics/accords, Nissans, Hyundai/Kias are the biggest douchebags by far.
At least here in CA.

This is primarily because of demographics. The biggest rich white douchebags drive Audis. If you drive an Audi, you're essentially telling everyone that you're a fuckin douchebag. When you see people driving recklessly in Civics or Accords, usually they are young spics. Primarily spic males. When you see Nissans, Hyundais, or Kias driving recklessly, you know its a fuckin nigger behind the wheel. Douchebag pickup drivers are usually working class hispanic or white males. Mostly construction workers.

You can speed all you want when no one is around or near you but doing it with traffic is just pure douchebaggery bullshit.
The problem with speeding when others are around is that it puts others in danger. You may get away with it 100 times, 200 times, 500 times, but eventually you're gonna cause a major wreck/major backup when you drive recklessly near an older person with slower reaction times, less awareness, and generally lower driving ability.

When no one is around you can put yourself in danger and speed all you want.

As for cars Toyotas and Lexus are the way to go. Reliability above all else.

Newer Hondas are actually unreliable. People buy them thinking its the safe conservative option but thats not the case anymore. The 90s was a long time ago.

Hard decision. Generic SUV vs Ugly and useless truck.