Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rathER encountER a grizzly bear or Princess Kitty?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

A grizzly bear or Princess Kitty?

• I would prefER to encountER a grizzly bear.

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • I would prefER to encountER Princess Kitty.

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You are out alone training for the race war/incel uprising at 10:30pm at night - you are running down your favorite trail when you see a something coming towards you - would you prefER the thing coming towards you to be a grizzly bear or IT faggot Red’china’dit postER, Princess Kitty?

Grizzly bear:

View: https://youtu.be/I-yqvT8vKZc?feature=shared

Princess Kitty:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7e82c/selfie_train_selfie_train_keep_giving_me_your/

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @Rotter @AsakuraHao @K1ng N0th1ng @ilieknothing @cripplecel

Any one of us could easily win a fight against Roberto Garnica, but no one’s beating a bear

Audio of man encountering princess kitty

Screenshot 2024 05 04 014128

Nicolas cage GIF on GIFER - by Kanaya

I would prefER to encountER a grizzly bear.​

I already encountER coyotes during my night racewar/incel uprinsing training sessions, so coming across a grizzly bear wouldn't surprise me. I doubt a grizzly bear would attack me, I usually have music playing from my phone to scare away wild animals. If I came across a grizzly bear, I would be loud and make myself look biggER than I actually am, that should scare away the grizzly bear. If the grizzly bear is already disturbed enough to attack me - I have no choice but to run, the street is only a short distance away, it would be late at night, but the lights and cars from the street should scare the grizzly bear away.

Princess Kitty = a nasty IT postER just dying to take their phone out and start recording a "weird incel guy" who was out by himself training.

Can someone ss the comments for us non redditors please?

You are out alone training for the race war/incel uprising at 10:30pm at night - you are running down your favorite trail when you see a something coming towards you - would you prefER the thing coming towards you to be a grizzly bear or IT faggot Red’china’dit postER, Princess Kitty?

Grizzly bear:

Princess Kitty:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7e82c/selfie_train_selfie_train_keep_giving_me_your/

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @Rotter @AsakuraHao @K1ng N0th1ng @ilieknothing @cripplecel

disgusting niggerfoid her looksmatch is probably more feminine than her

The bear is one of my creations and will behave in accordance to the laws of earthly nature. Princess Kitty fornicates with the devils spirit each night, and his spirit jizz has spread throughout her body and soul, making her a slave to the wicked ways of the devil himself.
One must be careful; any body secretions coming from Princess Kitty (spit, tears, pee) contain a toxic level of demonic inoculant that will make you a woke slave to both Princess Kitty, IT and the devil himself.

disgusting niggerfoid her looksmatch is probably more feminine than her
Look how she presents her tits like they are the best quality about hER - I wondER how many guys have fucked on hER, if she has heterosexual intercourse.

the bear is much more pleasant to the eyes

nothing new here

dude idk
bears and apes are both equally dangerous and violent so im not sure

Screenshot 20240504 043904
actual mental retard

I would prefER to see princcesskitty because then I can hit her with the bear mace.

Any one of us could easily win a fight against Roberto Garnica, but no one’s beating a bear
Roberto Garnica's wife is so ugly it will make us vomit

Grizzly bear:

Princess Kitty:

Princess kitty so i can hunt that creature down with a crossbow in Minecraft

I voted grizzly bear but after some research I think that prince kitty is a better vote
3089B137 4F2B 408B BF3A 2AAED08CC651

@RobertGarnicasAPedo

10:30pm and I’m on my favorite trail looking to encountER eithER a grizzly bear or Princess Niggress Kitty.

I have to admit - coming across Princess Kitty this late at night would make me think that niggress is selling ecstasy or something. I’d be like, “Fucking niggress. What are you doing out here - selling pills?”

Princess Kitty is an ugly hippopotamus-faced niggress.

What an ugly-ass niggress - Voldemort has a bettER face.

I'd rather encounter a bear because bears are less aggressive than apes from what I hear

im beating the shit out of her with my bare hands in self defense

Is Princess Kitty a membER of Black Lives Matter?

That niggress has a vERy demented (demon-like) face, I would prefER to come across a grizzly bear.

Disgusting filthy nigger bitch whose only worth should be to be a meat shield on the frontlines during war.

princekitty is an incelated myth