Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based DOESNT MATTER... DOESNT MATTER... IT DOESNT MATTER...

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

Fucking miss this guy man, fucking miss this guy.

Inceldom discussion

That guy is one of the oldest incels on the internet son, stfu.
False. There’s probably tons of oldcels posting on something like Reddit model trains forums or something, they just haven’t discovered the Blackpill. Tons of old coping incels on the internet who don’t identify as incel but they still are nonetheless. This guy look like he in his 30s.

JFL at “one of the oldest incels on the internet”. Guys on here agemog him by years.

Last edited:
Makes me want to kill myself tbh

False. There’s probably tons of oldcels posting on something like Reddit model trains forums or something, they just haven’t discovered the Blackpill. Tons of old coping incels on the internet who don’t identify as incel but they still are nonetheless. This guy look like he in his 30s.

JFL at “one of the oldest incels on the internet”.
I really hope that you are just making fun of me otherwise you are really autistic.

When i say "That guy is one of the oldest incels on the internet", im saying that he along with Kent were the first incels who used to made videos about inceldom, dating market theories and rejections on YT. Will i need to draw for you??

Last edited:
I really hope that you are just making fun of me otherwise you are really autistic.

When i say "That guy is one of the oldest incels on the internet", im saying that he was along with Kent the first incels who used to made videos about inceldom, dating market theories and rejections. Will i need to draw for you??
Your definition of “incel” is “someone actively involved in shitposting on incel forums” which is bullshit, he’s not even close to the “oldest incel on the internet” just because someone doesn’t post on incel discussion sites doesn’t make them not an incel. Like I said, there are lots of lonely 60+ year old virgins on the internet posting on niche communities who have no idea what an incel is, but they are still incels. What part of involuntary celibate means you have to be some shitposting LDARer on incel forums or make pointless “it’s over” YouTube videos to be considered an incel?
I think your English just sucks, write more coherently next time.

Your definition of “incel” is “someone actively involved in shitposting on incel forums” which is bullshit, he’s not even close to the “oldest incel on the internet”
Oh you are trolling 100%. Im blocking you, good bye.

Ah oreo man aka Brandon, amongst the most famous on YouTube for his tfl rants. I actually use to talk with him on the phone and even have him as a fb friend. But i haven't contacted him in a while since we really only talked through mutual friends. In my case that being another semi well known youtube heedandsucceed

Oh you are trolling 100%. Im blocking you, good bye.
Lol at this massive over reaction. According to you, an incel is someone who only is involved in the incel community. Autism overload.

He's quality tbh

Ah oreo man aka Brandon, amongst the most famous on YouTube for his tfl rants. I actually use to talk with him on the phone and even have him as a fb friend. But i haven't contacted him in a while since we really only talked through mutual friends. In my case that being another semi well known youtube heedandsucceed
Do you know if he ascended??
He's quality tbh

CLASSIC SHIT.

Do you know if he ascended??

CLASSIC SHIT.
Na man I don't think he has in fact he recently posted a fb pic of him buying a big ass bottle that champagne he likes to drink for Valentine's day I think.

It doesn't even matter anymore.