Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are the chances Sharabutdin Magomedov is an incel?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIETY!!!
★★★★★
I
What are the chances this guy Sharabutdin Magomedov is an incel fighter AKA the king of the incels, I have done research and it looks like he doesnt have a gf and never had one and even attacked a couple before and the best part is white knights can barely do shit.:feelskek:

>Magomedov was involved in an assault when he attacked a stranger for kissing his partner at a shopping center in Dagestan. The altercation was captured on camera, showing Magomedov waiting for the man at an exit, where he punched him and stomped on his head.
why are kavkaz so based?

>Magomedov was involved in an assault when he attacked a stranger for kissing his partner at a shopping center in Dagestan. The altercation was captured on camera, showing Magomedov waiting for the man at an exit, where he punched him and stomped on his head.
why are kavkaz so based?
Imagine if he has an account on this forum at this very minute :feelskek:

why are kavkaz so based?
I've noticed this also- I have a lot of respect for Kavkaz, because they're high-T & also have a based warrior culture: I also like the scenery of the region as well, very mountainous, spacious, lush, etc.

If I had to be anothER race, aside from maybe upgrading to a Nordic White, I would be a Kavkaz.

@wereq @RealSchizo