Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Asian mothers tell their daughters to go for White males?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Probably yes. I've saw countless stories of ricecels about asian women (mother and daughter) shitting on fellow rice because "they dont know how to please a women" or "because they are neurotic"

ill think im heading towards MSTOW. my fate has already been sealed long ago
I feel that at every moment in my head tbh. It's basically not even worth going to fuck because I know I'm so beyond repair, I feel it in my mind, my mind is cemented, I am this. No changes can make me feel differently. I have become something else

I feel that at every moment in my head tbh. It's basically not even worth going to fuck because I know I'm so beyond repair, I feel it in my mind, my mind is cemented, I am this. No changes can make me feel differently. I have become something else
the best i could do is betabuxxed some ugly noodle, but i dont want that life fuck that. i rather spend money on myself then some ungrateful bitch

I honestly think they do.

In 3rd world shitholes possibly,because whites there are usually rich/well off and that could be a ticket to better life for their family