Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is a bigger net negative for society light skin black woman or dark skin?

• Thread starter AutistCuredGoonPig
  • Start date
AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Recruit
★★★★★
Black skin woman seem to have the lowest IQ smell the worst have the worst attitude. I’d say they get away with less compared to light skin female counterpart because they are much easier to look at.

If we are going based off single mothers do light skin males perform better in life or is it marginal at best ?

I have a friend with adhd he is retarded but sorta a genius with weird insights. He made the case dark skin woman who are single mothers this goes for all single mothers have adhd they are the biggest whores which is why they end up having kids early.

Their brains lack so much dopamine combined with being 200,000 years behind every other race in terms of development it’s a recipe for disaster. Which leads them to seek the worst kind of low inhib males to repeat the single mother cycle of spawning negro tyranids

My ending question is to you who is worse light skin foids or dark skin sistas?

Both are females, cancer or aids?

Dunno about USA but in UK light skin/Biracial women marry white men

Both are females, cancer or aids?
Surely the higher the IQ the more productive they will be so I’d have to go with light skin