Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DIFFERENT SPECIES

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Emd2kpw_d.jpg

Some girls would prefer the guy on the right over the left one because they are too insecure about being with a Chad-lite so they would pick the uglier guy just to be safe.

Both longmidfacecels

Some girls would prefer the guy on the right over the left one because they are too insecure about being with a Chad-lite so they would pick the uglier guy just to be safe.

wut
Why would they be insecure? Because they're afraid Chadlite will P'n'D? Most girls don't give a fuck about ONS, in fact most probably even prefer it. The ones who want a "safe" BF are rare and probably in their 30s.

wut
Why would they be insecure? Because they're afraid Chadlite will P'n'D? Most girls don't give a fuck about ONS, in fact most probably even prefer it. The ones who want a "safe" BF are rare and probably in their 30s.
This guy is probably the biggest coper on this site tbh.

Kek.

wut
I'm not talking about ONS, I'm talking about relationships. They are afraid of losing the guy on the left because he's obviously good looking and therefore wanted by most girls which means higher chances of losing him. Only denerate whores would prefer ONS.

I'm not talking about ONS, I'm talking about relationships. They are afraid of losing the guy on the left because he's obviously good looking and therefore wanted by most girls which means higher chances of losing him. Only denerate whores would prefer ONS.

Bad news buddy, most girls are degenerate whores now. Even in my rural shithole girls constantly talk about having 5+ partners and partying and fucking different guys. Most girls just find having a single guy boring now because of all the massive connections and huge selection they have. Only when the slag starts to age and lose her desirability will she pick out the best guy she can for a LTR and then rot away while being a bitter whore.

Could eggy at least stop being morbidly obese God Damn is he disgusting to look at

L
Bad news buddy, most girls are degenerate whores now. Even in my rural shithole girls constantly talk about having 5+ partners and partying and fucking different guys. Most girls just find having a single guy boring now because of all the massive connections and huge selection they have. Only when the slag starts to age and lose her desirability will she pick out the best guy she can for a LTR and then rot away while being a bitter whore.
I hate degenerate whores.

Just be deformed theory

Could eggy at least stop being morbidly obese God Damn is he disgusting to look at
Just lol at incels making fun of other people's appearances.

Bad news buddy, most girls are degenerate whores now. Even in my rural shithole girls constantly talk about having 5+ partners and partying and fucking different guys.
How rural? Like small town or outright village?

same species, different nucleic acid sequence

Bateman doesn't even look that good, you're haloed by his status

What fucking world do you come from? One of the main ideals of this forum is that all women are hypergamous whores.

I mean they may as well be.

What fucking world do you come from? One of the main ideals of this forum is that all women are hypergamous whores.

That's not the main ideal, what are you talking about? The main ideal is the blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. What other bullshit is spewed on the forum, I take with a grain of salt.

"Muh curries are doomed!" *sees curry male with white female on truerateme* Ok boyo.

I'm ugly af, I wouldn't be here if decent looking. Any plans on fixing your nose?

No plans at all. I was originally going to, did research for months, in August I went to a clinic not too far away from where I live by car, I had the operation scheduled the next week but I didn't get a good feeling about it, so I dropped it altogether. Since then, I've made up my mind that I won't get it, even though I desperately need it if I ever want to escape inceldom. What's your rating? Have you ever shared pics? PS: I'm asking because most people seem to call themselves ugly on here when they look decent. If there's no facial deformities, then you might look better than you think you do.

That's not the main ideal, what are you talking about? The main ideal is the blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. What other bullshit is spewed on the forum, I take with a grain of salt.

"Muh curries are doomed!" *sees curry male with white female on truerateme* Ok boyo.
One of the main ideals and a part of the blackpill. Hypergamy in the west is very real. Every female except extremely possessive ones would rather be in rich Chad's harem being Chad's fucktoy then deal with a normie that loves them for real.

No plans at all. I was originally going to, did research for months, in August I went to a clinic not too far away from where I live by car, I had the operation scheduled the next week but I didn't get a good feeling about it, so I dropped it altogether. Since then, I've made up my mind that I won't get it, even though I desperately need it if I ever want to escape inceldom. What's your rating? Have you ever shared pics? PS: I'm asking because most people seem to call themselves ugly on here when they look decent. If there's no facial deformities, then you might look better than you think you do.
I see, maybe youll change your mind in the future.

eggy still has girl problems, at least he was ranting about it a couple months ago on his new youtube channel. the dude was black pill and then threw it back up and he's still facing the same issues he used to talk about when he was black pill.

Looking at animal doxumentaries is pure suifuel. The incels never get to mate because of their shit genetics as they can't beat stronger Chads.

Teehee

I see, maybe youll change your mind in the future.
Not really.

Kek.
One of the main ideals and a part of the blackpill. Hypergamy in the west is very real. Every female except extremely possessive ones would rather be in rich Chad's harem being Chad's fucktoy then deal with a normie that loves them for real.

Nope, mentalcel. 4-6/10s are perfectly capable of finding a loving GF.

If there is a god, he's not fair.

I'd rather be friends with eggy any day though

some chads do the same

they go for 5/6/7 just because they don't want to deal with high maintainance stacies

but this egg man is too ugly for this shit

he needs to be 1 point above or rich as fuck for some bish to think in the manner u described

I look way better than eggman and can't get any women to show interest in me

Gr8 sarcasm.

I wonder what the guy on the right would look like if he got to 10% bf

Probably still subhuman
Tbh my jaw would look exactly like left guy if i was at his bf%, if anything the pic just shows how big of a halo hair is..

But ya easy angle and lighting to look good at, im not convinced that guy isnt a tryhard normie, also hard squinting

I'll go for this but Eggman? They'd go for a 5/10, not a 3!

Tbh my jaw would look exactly like left guy if i was at his bf%, if anything the pic just shows how big of a halo hair is..

But ya easy angle and lighting to look good at, im not convinced that guy isnt a tryhard normie, also hard squinting

Bateman is nothing special, you're right. He is a high-tier normie.

This guy is probably the biggest coper on this site tbh.
You're crying because you look like an ethnic and you're some neo Nazi cuck, giga kek. You're the biggest coper ATM.

some chads do the same

they go for 5/6/7 just because they don't want to deal with high maintainance stacies

but this egg man is too ugly for this shit

he needs to be 1 point above or rich as fuck for some bish to think in the manner u described
I didn't say they'd go for eggman per se, it was to draw a certain picture.

Only ethnics and some landwhales or deformed faces would who can't get the Chads. This is why they pickthe right guy in the first place.

You're crying because you look like an ethnic and you're some neo Nazi cuck, giga kek. You're the biggest coper ATM.
I don't look very ethnic at all.also have never written anything remotely alt-right/neo nazi.