Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Descriptions of 4 Incel Friends I Have

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Friend #1: About 6'0"-6'1". Really gangly and not muscular. Glasses and braces even in college. Long nose. Also really shy around girls. He puts all of his energy into watching sports, and doesn't get too upset over his position, except for once in a while. Although, one time he did GO OFF on a whore. Right to her face. Back in high school he blew off steam by acting like a jerk. Now he blows off steam just by not caring about anything. He knows his position.

Friend #2: About 5'9"-5'10" and slightly overweight. Ginger and a doofus. Doesn't care about being Incel since he's always had a lot of friends and therefore has validation. So much validation that he actually took one of the prettiest girls in the school to prom in high school (Although she was just using him to go). He's like the popular BETA. Actually down to earth and likeable. Now that he's in college he talks a big game just so that people don't think he is a virgin loser.

Friend #3: About 5'9"-5'10". Also an autist around girls. Has complete bug eyes and pretty much no chance at a girl. He actually had a "girlfriend" in the first year of middle school, but that's it. He used to be depressed over his position. Now he copes with weed, alcohol, experimenting with other drugs, and cars. It' all he cares about. It keeps him from being suicidally depressed, but it's not healthy.

Friend #4: King of all Incels I know. Very obese and unathletic to the extreme. Curly hair that can't be styled. EXTREME NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT. He has droopy eyes like a bulldog. Also an extreme social autist outside of his group. Only thing is he plays football so he has some friends from the sports group. Younger sister of the most popular girl in high school asked him to prom because she was a freshman and she needed an easy "Yes". This guy will legit probably never get married. IDK if he'll ever become suicidal. He has coped so hard that he literally doesn't care about anything at all. Like, everything is a joke to him. He's completely thrown in the towel and accepted his fate.

2 is a virgin? You sure about that? Guy like that usually has a lay or 2

Also 4, football is helping him to become less obese? He should keep hope

NekoStance said:
2 is a virgin? You sure about that? Guy like that usually has a lay or 2

Also 4, football is helping him to become less obese? He should keep hope

Yes, 2 is a virgin. He's not attractive at all and he's completely autistic with girls. And 4 has pretty much no hope even if he loses weight. He is the truest truecel I know.

ItheIthe said:
Yes, 2 is a virgin. He's not attractive at all and he's completely autistic with girls. And 4 has pretty much no hope even if he loses weight. He is the truest truecel I know.

2 probably could have gotten laid if he knew what he was doing, had confidence (as lame as that sounds). He is probably sad that he hasn't yet

NekoStance said:
2 probably could have gotten laid if he knew what he was doing, had confidence (as lame as that sounds). He is probably sad that he hasn't yet

If he had extreme charisma then I don't doubt he could have gotten laid with enough alcohol involved. But that's pretty much it.

all of them sound like "late bloomers"

It is so easy for it to be over if you're a male. It's actually insane.

I only knew 2 real incels (not counting me) in my life and im 22 y/o O_o