Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: only person to show interest in you was a gaynigger

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★★
I was asked out to my middle school prom by a gaynigger, who was a friend of one of my friends, I didn’t really know him. I thought he was joking, but obviously said no. Later at prom, I saw him dancing with another guy, confirming that he was in fact a gaynigger and probably serious when he asked me out.

I later found out he’d asked out a few other guys until word reached the one other gay in our school and that’s how they met, but this part is hearsay, so idk for sure if he went around asking out a bunch of guys.

Over if the one person to show interest in you was a desperate literal niggerfaggot.

Not even gays showed interest in me, but that's honestly for the better :feelsokman:

Not even gays showed interest in me, but that's honestly for the better :feelsokman:
Foids react similarly to being asked out by a sub5 as straight men do when being asked out by gays.

Foids are literally Chadsexual. :feelskek:

My best friend in senior year of high school was a known homosexual and briefly confessed his feelings for me in a break once. I pretended to shrug it off as a joke (despite knowing he wasn't joking).
Honestly it's maybe a good thing because at least one PERSON desired us.

Happened to me in hs

My best friend in senior year of high school was a known homosexual and briefly confessed his feelings for me in a break once. I pretended to shrug it off as a joke (despite knowing he wasn't joking).
Calling gayniggers people is a bit of a stretch, but I see your point.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to disagree. Gays have WAY lower standards than even straight men and will really fuck anything. I knew a hideous mid 20s truecel on discord who AIDSmaxxed and started getting a lot of men. Ofc this is disgusting, but it seems to work.

Calling gayniggers people is a bit of a stretch, but I see your point.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to disagree. Gays have WAY lower standards than even straight men and will really fuck anything. I knew a hideous mid 20s truecel on discord who AIDSmaxxed and started getting a lot of men. Ofc this is disgusting, but it seems to work.
Tl;dr, I wouldn’t really count it, gays will fuck anything

Faggots like foids hold an instinctual hatred of me. They've always singled me out as someone to bully and mock. Probably because they find me unattractive.

Had I been even dumber than I am now in my youth I'd have fought back (legally of course) against those queers but unfortunately I was very well aware and afraid of what the consequences for doing so would be.

Yes, but it doesn't mean that much. Gays and trannies play by TOTALLY different rules, totally different standards. It's easy for them to find casual sex and even a long term partner. They have their own ecosystems where they are FORCED to fuck each other. If not, they are considered bigots within their own ranks. It's fucked up, but they do mogg us when it comes to sexual experience.

Straight men really have it the hardest when it comes to attracting a mate. The problem is the average woman simply is not attracted to the average man. The average woman needs an above average man to begin being attracted. So if you're a below average truecel it's already over for you.

Yes, but it doesn't mean that much. Gays and trannies play by TOTALLY different rules, totally different standards. It's easy for them to find casual sex and even a long term partner. They have their own ecosystems where they are FORCED to fuck each other. If not, they are considered bigots within their own ranks. It's fucked up, but they do mogg us when it comes to sexual experience.
Very well said

ive never met a gay person in my life

That gay no I stay the fuck away from gay people

59996.jpg

i had a faggot hit try to hit on me a few months ago. i declined and threatened him with physical violence. he hasnt bothered me since then

Its disgusting when it happens, desperate faggots trying to hit on incels, that's sexual harrassment if anything

To normfags this is funny of course and femoids are the ones that encourage this behaviour

Couldn't stop thinking of this lol

Attachments

• MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 7
truecel trait: not even gays wanted to relate to you

Its disgusting when it happens, desperate faggots trying to hit on incels, that's sexual harrassment if anything

To normfags this is funny of course and femoids are the ones that encourage this behaviour
Erm… why don’t le incels just have le poopsex with each other?!?! Inceldom is a choice sweaty

Was he literally a nigger or did you just use nigger as filler ?