Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry asks various females for honest opinion about his looks, gets utterly destroyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

Fuck me, he must be like legit legit subhuman.

KgZbY1A.jpg

That comment is prime suicide fuel.

> No girl dates below a 7, even if she herself is like 2/10
> Tinder allows all girls to get 9s

fuck this life

Also, I want to see the guy's pics and what he looks like. What was the context for this?

He will be here in a few weeks/months.

KgZbY1A.jpg

That comment is prime suicide fuel.

> No girl dates below a 7, even if she herself is like 2/10
> Tinder allows all girls to get 9s

fuck this life

Also, I want to see the guy's pics and what he looks like. What was the context for this?

Source/Link?

this guy gets off on the humiliation/degradation
no other explanation for why he loaded up on such potent suifuel

Seems fake to me

No way would femoids have the balls to be this honest.

They have to keep deluding unattractive males with confidence BS

Agreed. Also all names etc are blacked out. I can create something like this and post it.

Fake and gay. Lol if you think actual femoids said this.

Seems fake to me

No way would femoids have the balls to be this honest.

They have to keep deluding unattractive males with confidence BS
How come the only high IQ post I see is from a legit autistic Chad-lite? Seriously, these mentalcels are eating it up while you and I can tell it's fake.

I dont believe this as well
My man. I could easily tell it was some lookism cunts, lo and behold, there's even a lookism post included, jfl at lacking subtlety.

Faking shit to be liked on an incel community. How sad is that?

facebook and instagram is blackpilled af in regards to comments, seen this sort of shit plenty of times.

This is why I, even if I was non muslim, would never date as a curry. This is what non Curry women really think of us.

How does he look?

Holy shit, I was wide eyed as I finished looking through the pics. Feel so bad for curries, they got dealt some of the worst genetics

The posts might be fake but this is how women really feel about ugly indian men they just don't have the balls to admit it, never forget.

it's very rare for females to be this honest. Sounds like fake news

I honestly want to see IncelTears's take on this.

i dont want to live anymore...my will to keep going shut off a few months ago and its been harder to live each day, so pointless..

"in the 20's life is all about fun. sorry you cant experience that but ya"

always thought they would be ignorant of what it is to be incel, but they know..

Last edited:
this is the ultimate fate for us currycels

@SergeantIncel sticky this this is important for curries, and also PSA for why curries should not date

They are. Yeah, currymen are the least desirable but it's not as harsh as the posts portrayit.
First off all you do not for sure whether they are actual females or not so you cannot say with certainty the texts are fake and created by larpers. Also, the reality for ugly Indian men is exactly as harsh as described in these texts. Stop coping, not only are Indians the ugliest ethnicity on average, but the male pictured here is likely an extremely hideous Indian and definitely below average even by Indian standards. This is how females really feel about unattractive Indian males, they likely won't admit it because it makes them look shallow. The fact is this is how females think of you me or any other Indian male that is below 6/10.

Last edited:
Probably fake but it's still extremely depressing