Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CONFESSION: My 2 month relationship might be coming to an end, boyos (keep reading guys)

This is the dangerous part of catfishing, when you get so much of a single taste of Chad's daily life you can't help but want more.
Get out of there, you're only torturing yourself.

Something similar happened to me but I used a picture of a normie that is relatively asserted here in Brazil, I stayed talking for two days with a girl who in the past confided to a friend that I was boring.

It was a shocking experience, with each match I felt a lot of sadness, especially when it was a match with girls I knew and treated me like crap day by day. .

Knowing that my life would be much better and I would have numerous opportunities if I had a good face was painful.

You got me there :)

Yeah, you're fucked.

My personality took a shower but my face didn't.
I actually dreamt you and I were hanging out,it.is why.I.returned to forum. You were cute in a dream like a lovable black fun guy hehe.

i am literally having a mental breakdown

I actually dreamt you and I were hanging out,it.is why.I.returned to forum. You were cute in a dream like a lovable black fun guy hehe.

I still haven't ruled out fucking you. Let's see how my 2018 unfolds first.

(lol jk nothing will change. Booking a flight to Serbia)