Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CONFESSION: My 2 month relationship might be coming to an end, boyos (keep reading guys)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
So I am in an e-relationship with a cute girl who loves muh personaliteehee. You incels should try not being so fucking toxic and misogynist then you might find yourself a gf too. Anyway, I matched with her because at the time, she was back home, near me, but in term-time, she is at the other end of the country at university. She is coming back to my city next weekish.

I sent her one or two pics when we first met and hoped that would be enough but now she wants more pics.

I won't be able to send any more pics. With each pic I send, I potentially blow my cover.

We've been getting along so great. She loves my sexual advances.

jJQWixP.jpg

The problem is, ......

she thinks I'm Evandro Soldati.

13177_FrankieMorello.jpg

this is by far hurting you more than helping you, are you into masochism?

Evandro Soldati looks like he's drooling from all the mouth breathing.

It's fine just get a facial transplant.also tell her that looks don't matter.

You know the funniest thing, she's not the hottest girl I've spoken to but I like her personality. jfl. Well, more concretely, I like how she treats me as a Chad.

Lmao.
Got my hopes up then, if FACEandLMS could make it so could I.

You know the funniest thing, she's not the hottest girl I've spoken to but I like her personality. jfl. Well, more concretely, I like how she treats me as a Chad.

You mean, you like how she treats your persona as it is.

You mean, you like how she treats your persona as it is.

Yeah I am not acting any different from how I would act if I had used my real picture, aside from a few minor details.

Just take a shower and take a new pic bro

I hope you’re the same race at least. Try plastic surgery

See if you can "phase shift" a bitch lol.

Keep sending pics of yourself over a few months and chatting as usual, use Photoshop to slowly phase those images into the real you over time, would be funny that if you did this slow enough she doesn't really notice and her brain psychological fuses her mental construct with that chads appearance to yours. I've heard that women can't even really tell height, talk to guys that lied about their height and the women were so stupid they couldn't tell until you stood next to someone taller.

Would not be surprised if this worked, learned over time that women are unbelievably stupid, like mind mindbogglingly retarded, without a vagina they literally can't survive in this world. Would love to see the results of that experiment.

Even with a Chad, bitch catches an attitude. “Enjoy it cuz it’s rare for me to be this nice lol.”

Even with a Chad, bitch catches an attitude. “Enjoy it cuz it’s rare for me to be this nice lol.”

Yeah, just lol, it's soooooooooo over for us if they're even that condescending to chad

Yeah, just lol, it's soooooooooo over for us if they're even that condescending to chad

Her way of being nice to a sub-7 is asking them to “clean her up” after the meal he paid for.

On to the next one.

there must be atleast some form of dopamine rush seeing her text messages to make it worth it

its better than rotting thats for damn sure

whyd you pick him.

Cuz he's hot.

JK. No idea. I just googled MMs and he wasn't the first one that came up so I thought it wouldn't be too obvious that I'm a chadfish.

See if you can "phase shift" a bitch lol.

Keep sending pics of yourself over a few months and chatting as usual, use Photoshop to slowly phase those images into the real you over time, would be funny that if you did this slow enough she doesn't really notice and her brain psychological fuses her mental construct with that chads appearance to yours. I've heard that women can't even really tell height, talk to guys that lied about their height and the women were so stupid they couldn't tell until you stood next to someone taller.

Would not be surprised if this worked, learned over time that women are unbelievably stupid, like mind mindbogglingly retarded, without a vagina they literally can't survive in this world. Would love to see the results of that experiment.

PHASESHIFTING IN PROGRESS:

13177_FrankieMorello.jpg
8c08ba6c_tumblr_mwih3wG5YX1r8n0lgo1_1280.jpeg
images

She won't even notice brah

Nah that was me. I am using Whatsapp with her on a burner phone incase she reports that number to da fedz. The burner phone has basically no memory or screenshotting space so I had to take a pic of it with my "real" phone. Hence why the colour looks faded and shieet

Last edited:
PHASESHIFTING IN PROGRESS:

13177_FrankieMorello.jpg
8c08ba6c_tumblr_mwih3wG5YX1r8n0lgo1_1280.jpeg
images

She won't even notice brah

Lol oh shit I thought you were white, if you're going to catfish at least use your own race, it leaves a possibility of "a chance" (a very small chance).

Just imagining how funny an actual meet up would be - "Sooooo this is me"

Lol oh shit I thought you were white, if you're going to catfish at least use your own race, it leaves a possibility of "a chance" (a very small chance).

Just imagining how funny an actual meet up would be - "Sooooo this is me"

Nah man, I am so far from being even average-looking that I could never use phase-shifting. Not even with a black guy. I would legit not even be able to pass myself off as goodlooking to a blind woman cuz she would become aware of how shit other people treat me.

Cuz he's hot.

JK. No idea. I just googled MMs and he wasn't the first one that came up so I thought it wouldn't be too obvious that I'm a chadfish.
ok cos hes not hot

You are only torturing yourself. This is not going to end like beauty and the beast.
Goodspeed anyway.

"I would suck those tits till most of your dna was in my stomach"

loooooooooooooool wtf

I was ready to call you a fakecel until that very last pic.

You should dox every girl you catfish. It's the only honorable thing to do

Giga kek. Quality thread bro.

get nudes from her i guesd

I was in an e relationship with a brasilian girl for.about an year. We video chatted a lot, but still.. In an year I didn't manage to even see a boob. I ghosted her at the end.

I was in an e relationship with a brasilian girl for.about an year. We video chatted a lot, but still.. In an year I didn't manage to even see a boob. I ghosted her at the end.
she probably got brutally killed

CHAD OU-.. Oh.

E relationship
lol

Invis, she loved your personality and good conversation.

If you were in your real profile it would be the same thing it's all about personality.