Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over competition on tinder is insane

P

Panda

Banned
-
i didnt even realize

most people have extremly high NT photos. with friends. they are all 6/10+
great bodies, symmetrical faces, filled in beards, huge frames, tons of friends, extroverted, high iq, high testosterone, artistic colorful photos.
high paying jobs, funny bios, travel photos, wide cut jaws, expensive cars, cute dogs, white teeth, compact midfaces, great haircuts

then every once in awhile an incel comes up. and its pathetic. a few ugly selfies and a stupid bio.
no wonder women dont want to fuck incels. they are so boring.

its looking like if you dont have the FULL PACKAGE and had it your whole life then its basically over for you.

being a typical normie is still not even enough. make a female profile and really just look around. could you ever compete with these people?
even if i lifted that would still not be enough. its so fucking over

How come in the street I don't see all these chads walking around? I think those profiles must be faked or most the incel users gave up so only the chads are on tinder.

How come in the street I don't see all these chads walking around? I think those profiles must be faked or most the incel users gave up so only the chads are on tinder.

Tinder = self selection bias.

your still delusional if you use tinder as an incel.

a good looking guy with 2 autistic selfies will still get matches. All that matters if the women finds you attractive or not.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of average and below-average guys gave up on Tinder a long time ago, leaving a higher % of Chads who use that app.

Yeh, it seems like men have really upped their game to get women, and women have more choices than ever. Girls can literally date their dream guy by pressing a button.

I remember an ex-friend of mine showed me a picture of her ex-boyfriend. He was this really good-looking blonde guy. Later I complained how no one would respond to me on okcupid, and she said that guy I thought was so good-looking was not getting replies either. Apparently this guy, who was my better in every conceivable way, was still having a hard time getting women to even talk to him.

If it's difficult for a pretty-boy to get dates, what chance do us ugly autistic's have?

Try TInder as a woman for just one day

Only Chads and occasionally Chadlites find dates from Tinder

lol @ believing anything other than face matters

dating apps are a waste of time for sub-8 males. Period!

I wanted to make a simmilar thread some time ago.
I occasionally swipe on guys as well,mostly just curiosity and yeah.
In 2018 if you dont have ENTIRE package. Not just looks,but job,photos,NT,social settings,friends and alll that shit you might as well delete your tinder RN.
Roughly 80% of the guys I saw had at least 9/10 of these categories. And yeah when u see incel pop up occasionally it is obvious and cringe AF.

Most incels.have left Tinder anways. No point for them to stick around.

i just deleted all my accounts - chad and me and uninstalled that app from my phone

Cheezus Christ. For women it's not a drought of matches, it's a fucking tsunami.
Keep in mind that this was only after a few hours and I had still the 99+ like notification after using my swipe limit.
The people that did not match with me were just suggested by the algorithm to prevent matching with too many people at one day.

The only thing we should be using tinder for is to stay on thot patrol and catfish whores swinging above their looksmatch.

These Chads also hire Tinder coaches to help optimize their profiles. Probably a lot of their photos are not 'fake' but staged or exaggerated for appeal.

http://www.tindermentor.com/

Most incels.have left Tinder anways. No point for them to stick around.
I still use Tinder occasionally, but I haven't gotten a match in about... let's see.... 8-9 months. So, as you can see, there's not much incentive for the ugly to use dating apps or websites.

dating apps are a waste of time for sub-8 males. Period!

It's more us sub5s that struggle, but it's harder for 6s - 7s I guess too compared to the best looking guys who don't have to try.

This is fucking suicide fuel for me.

It's more us sub5s that struggle, but it's harder for 6s - 7s I guess too compared to the best looking guys who don't have to try.

6-7 can get a 3-5 girl after trying really hard - if that's sucess...lmfao