Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Co-worker today said "Hey anincelforlifelol Mary texted me. She wanted your number"

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
So I immediately think "Oh shit. That cute 5/10 girl wants my number? Holy fuck. Is this actually happening? Will I actually leave inceldom?"

LEL NOPE

While I was all giddy telling my co-worker, "Yeah man give her my number". During my break I took out my phone and saw that she texted me. I couldn't believe this was happening. A girl possibly showing interest in me?

Her: Hey
Me: Hey
Her: So I was wondering if you wanted to switch schedules with me for a day? You work my off day, and I'll work your off day
Me:
giphy.gif

I was so distraught over this shit. I knew I didn't have any plans for the day she wants me to work because I'm an utter subhuman, but you know what? Fuck this. I'm not going to be a fucking beta orbiter.

Me: No.

She never responds

Just lol at the life of an incel. It's over.

lol that "no" probably threw her so off guard

roasties are so used to men just bending backwards for them

lol, good reply

Last edited:
Wagecelling looks like hell. . Having to deal with females who are disgusted by you.

you did the right thing fuck that bitch

this is what kills incels inside, we have a small glimmer of hope that a female might have an interest in us, but 99 % of the time its a female wanting something for her benefit not ours.

Lol @ still being bluepilled and think femoids are interested in you.

What would have been wrong with saying yes? you work her off day she works your off day

jfl, you're so incel she never want to talk to you in person but excellent reply

What would have been wrong with saying yes? you work her off day she works your off day

Don't give femoids anything, not evening something meaningless like that.

probably made her super triggered that you said no. lmao.

Sorry for it bro :/

But you made a good action saying no xD

Game over, OP.

Good job, OP.

The day she was going to take off was probably bring chad over to her house, you ruined her plans so good on you OP

she was planning on fucking chad that day, good to deny her of that. she'll have to wait until after her shift

couldn't even ask in person. ITS OVER.

Lifefuel you ruined her date with chad.

Update: Saw her today, and she just completely ignored me. Didn't even look my way. Just kek.

this is what kills incels inside, we have a small glimmer of hope that a female might have an interest in us, but 99 % of the time its a female wanting something for her benefit not ours.

The amount of times a female smiled at me and acted nice just for her to try to get homework help or me to do her work for her makes me so fucking angry I'm so distraught.

lmao. You were naive to even think a female object wanted you. But the response was funny, and well done for not helping out a female object. Nothing worse than WK.

“Oh I’ll just ask a guy for a favor of course he’ll say yes I’m a cute girlie teehee”
“No”

I love seeing these slags be put in their place. A life of coddling and validation makes that "No" feel like a dagger in her black rotten heart.

people irl call you anincelforlifelol?