Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chink in frat dies from boxing trying to prove his masculinity

this is literally jestermaxxing holy shit, just looking at him gives me that vibe.

They're better off cloning Yao Ming millions of times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uji8lVse-Z4

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves.

Bugmen arent meant for head to head combat :society:
Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive

honestly, I could die in peace if I got to enjoy that :feelshehe:
notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.
My favorite thing about this event was how the ref was a drunk fratboy that just wanted to see this chink die in the ring

View attachment 1154836
Nobody expected the chink to die, the fratboy just wanted to watch a classic beatdown.

lol, she’s not even sad just a little bit. Oh my sides!! :feelskek:

The “empathic” gender indeed. :feelshaha:

This pint sized Changlet was only Mr. Monday or Mr. Tuesday for her. :feelsclown:

Most likely she was with some 6’4 aryan stud before this chink’s corpse was even cold! :lul:

They should go the opposite direction

Source

I thought you were exaggerating about her seeming giggly in the video until I watched it.

Like damn she couldn't even at least pretend?

lee should've brought back the kamikaze spirit

damn it's over

The way she's giggling is absolutely disgusting.

Plot twist: she set this match up to kill her BF.

he only got her through acting the degenerate, ofc the sub 80 iq braindead foid dgaf about him, that's what happens when you partake in degen clownworld. and she will soon get a 100k paying job while 120 iq guys struggle.

he only got her through acting the degenerate, ofc the sub 80 iq braindead foid dgaf about him, that's what happens when you partake in degen clownworld. and she will soon get a 100k paying job while 120 iq guys struggle.

I can’t get over this thread. She was literally SMILING IN THE VIDEO. A literal degen sorority sister. Ethnics are always in danger in all white spaces

notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity.
my thoughts exactly

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves. Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive, notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.

My favorite thing about this event was how the ref was a drunk fratboy that just wanted to see this chink die in the ring

View attachment 1154836

Very stupid of him to box against someone with a lot of experience

Very stupid of him to box against someone with a lot of experience
The joke is they both have no real experience boxing at all, though the gook trained a lot for the fight, and the other guy didn't take it nearly as seriously, but he still ended up killing him involuntarily and getting away with it

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves. Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive, notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.

View attachment 1154836

My man, had headgear and his opponent was using gloves. How did just die mang, are chinks really that weak?

The joke is they both have no real experience boxing at all, though the gook trained a lot for the fight, and the other guy didn't take it nearly as seriously, but he still ended up killing him involuntarily and getting away with it
I wonder how he was able to garner an aryan.

thats why you pick fights you are gurantee to win.

I can’t get over this thread. She was literally SMILING IN THE VIDEO. A literal degen sorority sister. Ethnics are always in danger in all white spaces
Same. Her giggling while talking about her bf dying is another level of darkness. Society is so degenerate and gone.

she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview
JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: SHE DOESNT EVEN GIVE THE SLIGHTEST FUCK SHES LITERALLY SMILING AND LAUGHING LIKE ITS A JOKE AND HES DEAD :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is why I will never get into martial arts or physical altercations when confronted. I am too much of a bitch bone-wise to ever come out on top. My own aunt and sister when she was 13 have bigger hands than me, FFS, I once saw a Vietnamese woman who was 5'3 who had bigger hands than me. Let alone some other security guards I work with who are like 6'4 and have hands 3 times bigger than mine. I am a frail fuck.
Same

View attachment 1154836

Man this is so brutal. I feel bad for him

Incels should use weapons and wear armor instead of practicing martial arts. It's far more efficient.

Incels should use weapons and wear armor instead of practicing martial arts. It's far more efficient.
HE DIED WEARING HEADGEAR, THERE WERE ONLY 3 ROUNDS 3 MINS EACH

I was thinking more along the lines of full kevlar and at least paramilitary tier gear.

Should have used a substitute like Zhilei Zhang

even german news said that chinese race is a reason for myobia. chinese people have the most shitty genes in asia.
but all asians are weak as fuck. small, frame like a kid and not a single body hair. masculine drunk chad with chest hair or the foids could smack him out of his shoes lol.

thats fun how normie or chadlite beat the shit out of this small asian shithead

most ethnics have this warrior skull. its an arab, black think to have such massive skull

or tyrone or muhammad

you need a skull like this ethnic turk (left) to win such fight:

veysel-gefaengnis.jpg

just look at his massive skull and hands.
They want the average Chad not the average Muhammad. Quit coping.

gf is smiling in the video
it's fucking over even if you somehow ascend max you'll always be a joke to foids
also >white gf
rip but let this be a lesson

headgear doesnt protect from brain damage at all,that is a commonly believed myth even among boxers themselves.
it actually makes it MORE dangerous by making your head bigger and heavier, making it harder to dodge punches. it also limits your vision.
professional boxers wear headgear when they spar to protect from CUTS,, which can take a long time to heal before they can fight

Same. Her giggling while talking about her bf dying is another level of darkness. Society is so degenerate and gone.
Makes you think if we really missed out on much, everything so garbage

If ER got out of his room and actually lived the fantasized life he dreamed about :feelskek: you lose either way :feelsrope:

She doesn’t seem bothered at all. She must have only been dating him to get closer to the actual Chads there

@SlayerSlayer you should change your AVI to this chink to honor his subhumanity.

This is why I will never get into martial arts or physical altercations when confronted. I am too much of a bitch bone-wise to ever come out on top. My own aunt and sister when she was 13 have bigger hands than me, FFS, I once saw a Vietnamese woman who was 5'3 who had bigger hands than me. Let alone some other security guards I work with who are like 6'4 and have hands 3 times bigger than mine. I am a frail fuck.
For some reason I always imagined you resembling Chechnya's Leader Ramzan Kadyrov:forcedsmile:

Holy fuck, those two idiots are the worst boxers I've ever seen, and that's really saying something considering I've TRAINED some people with zero boxing experience.
The other idiot probably killed the Asian idiot with a rabbit shot. Embarrassing the referee didn't stop the fight immediately after the foul hit and called 911. They could've saved him.

Holy fuck, those two idiots are the worst boxers I've ever seen, and that's really saying something considering I've TRAINED some people with zero boxing experience.
The other idiot probably killed the Asian idiot with a rabbit shot. Embarrassing the referee didn't stop the fight immediately after the foul hit and called 911. They could've saved him.
If this chink can at least be accepted in a frat and score with a stacy that would have crushed ER's heart, makes me think that UNLV must be a trucel paradise. Has anyone tried geomaxxin in Vegas?

She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.
She's ecstatic because she got the attention every toilet crave for. They only love themselves.

It's crazy how easy it is to die or get paralyzed or something when you think of it :feelswhat: i mean it wasn't even a "real" fight full of hatred and spite right ? But he still died. And yet for society at large people fighting each other (especially men) even on the fucking street is not that much frowned upon, on the contrary it's considered more masculine to be a stupid hothead rather than a man that knows how to keep his ego in check and de escalate a situation. Weird to know that when you acknowledge how dangerous a street fight can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back