Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chink in frat dies from boxing trying to prove his masculinity

Whites framemog too. Height and frame correlate.
not always. you can be small and can have a very good frame. you can have a good height and a shit frame

HOLY SHIT @screwthefbi @Cayden Zhang @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Saint Cho @Lv99_BixNood GTFIH
Proves Asians cant do shit except for the super lucky ones like Buakaw

If you arent black you are done

veysel-gefaengnis.jpg

the ethnic on the left have a very good frame but you dont know his height.

Proves Asians cant do shit except for the super lucky ones like Buakaw

If you arent black you are done
NO POINT COMPETING IN SPORTS IF YOU'RE NOT TYRONE. White muslim and beaner Chad can maybe get a few scraps. If curry or rice you will actually get fucking killed trying kek

He was probably an oofy doofy. Every frat guy gets guaranteed a gf. She got with him for the status and whatever else he could offer. She framemogs him too jfl.
ITS NOT FAIR. NOW I SEE WHY THIS CHINK FOUGHT TO THE DEATH. PASSING THE HAZING IS GUARANTEED WHITE PUSSY. IF HE DIDNT FIGHT TO THE DEATH HE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP HERE

NO POINT COMPETING IN SPORTS IF YOU'RE NOT TYRONE. White muslim and beaner Chad can maybe get a few scraps. If curry or rice you will actually get fucking killed trying kek
I still can't comprehend how Pacman does it. He's even more of a framelet than this chink that died-- I suppose you have to be a jungle gook forged in brutal poverty. It's not even worth touching boxing gloves unless you had a thuggish early childhood

I still can't comprehend how Pacman does it. He's even more of a framelet than this chink that died-- I suppose you have to be a jungle gook forged in brutal poverty. It's not even worth touching boxing gloves unless you had a thuggish early childhood
As a chink/gook or curry the only place you should be is rotting in an underground bunker or a specifically made apartment in east asia. If you anywhere else, your body is so fragile that your chances of dying is extremely high

r/aznmasculinity : This is another propaganda made by whitu male to downplay us! :soy:

r/aznmasculinity : This is another propaganda made by whitu male to downplay us! :soy:
Our bodies are so fragile that even a gust of wind could give us paralysis.

Wtf his opponent even seems to be in the same weight class as him

She's secretly glad because she was spared from having to be with a gook.
she's the kind of sorority whore built to pass off to any nearcel that passes the hazing rituals. I bet this frat has some kind of gigachad that pimps bitches like her out to his lackeys, though that's also cucked of that Chad in a way too. But I suppose this trade is how you keep your low tier fratboys fanatically loyal

he do it just for fun and was killed by his first time
I dont even understand how he passed his hazing. I bet this gook does all the dumb fratboys homework for them, and therefore cheated his way from the true brutality of frat hazing.

I dont even understand how he passed his hazing. I bet this gook does all the dumb fratboys homework for them, and therefore cheated his way from the true brutality of frat hazing.
maybe he was the lady boy in the locker room sucked dicks. Thats why his pervert girlfriend laugh

maybe he was the lady boy in the locker room sucked dicks. Thats why his pervert girlfriend laugh
Das crazy :feelskek: average ricebug trying to fit in with the normies

him in the locker room:
chiang-mai-thailand-ashi-a-ladyboy-dancer-looks-in-the-mirror-after-getting-into-costume.jpg
Blud tried to go from ladyboy to muay thai and got killed. Ladyboys are ladyboys for a reason, muay thai fighters are muay thai fighters for a reason. Gooks remember, stay in your lane!

Blud tried to go from ladyboy to muay thai and got killed. Ladyboys are ladyboys for a reason, muay thai fighters are muay thai fighters for a reason. Gooks remember, stay in your lane!
crazy lady boy gooks

She's laughing while talking about his eventual death scene. Zoomer cunts are evil incarnate. I'd bet everything I own she was fucking other dudes that day.
She probably fucked the guy that killed her boyfriend.

Not even the most fucked up raceplay stories have stuff like the subjugated races' men being killed for sport or fun, meanwhile, this happens in reality and gets this reaction from the guy's girlfriend:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsclown::feelsbaton::society:.

She probably fucked the guy that killed her boyfriend.
she had wet panties after that maybe she was fingering herself watching him get beaten

ITS NOT FAIR. NOW I SEE WHY THIS CHINK FOUGHT TO THE DEATH. PASSING THE HAZING IS GUARANTEED WHITE PUSSY. IF HE DIDNT FIGHT TO THE DEATH HE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP HERE
You're assuming that cunt who gives no fucks that he's dead was fucking her.

This is what happens when chang tries to ascend with a white stacy. Constant harassment and people think you're an easy target. You can tell when the vultures will start to gather around. No point in playing a losing game. I wonder if he even got to taste her pussy before he died.

The only sports we should be competing in are shooting sports. Everything else will just humiliate and torture you.

The way she laughs.:feelsugh:

The only sports we should be competing in are shooting sports. Everything else will just humiliate and torture you.
Our bodies are so weak. Why doesn't the CPC just make exoskeletons for all of us

honestly a lot of my sympathy for a fellow ricecel dried up after finding out he did this all for a frat at UNLV.

Frats are retarded and not worth the money unless you're at Harvard or something where the people you make connections with can help you out down the line, or like Skull and Bones at Yale where half of you become CEOs and politicians and shit.

But UNLV is a commuter school lmao, and plus why would you have trouble going out and making friends in a party town

The way she laughs.:feelsugh:

That was brutal, you could tell she didn’t GAF about him in the least bit, she’s probably getting railed by some other dude as I type this out.

Frat hazing rituals are literal humiliation rituals for sub 8 men run by Chads.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uji8lVse-Z4

framelet chink died in the ring because he is genetically weak and was not fit enough to box. He died wearing HEADGEAR, and 16 oz gloves. Okay, while he did manage to snag a white sorority bitch while he was alive, notice how she is kinda giggling about it throughout the interview. Seems like she lost all respect for him after he died trying to prove his masculinity. She is more happy to be on TV than she is grieving this gook manlet.

My favorite thing about this event was how the ref was a drunk fratboy that just wanted to see this chink die in the ring

View attachment 1154836

@Cayden Zhang explain how this rice is slaying this blonde foid?

This is the muh strength bill. This weak rice got what ER longed for

HOLY SHIT @screwthefbi @Cayden Zhang @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Saint Cho @Lv99_BixNood GTFIH
This is why I will never get into martial arts or physical altercations when confronted. I am too much of a bitch bone-wise to ever come out on top. My own aunt and sister when she was 13 have bigger hands than me, FFS, I once saw a Vietnamese woman who was 5'3 who had bigger hands than me. Let alone some other security guards I work with who are like 6'4 and have hands 3 times bigger than mine. I am a frail fuck.

he should just betabuxx tbh, better than dying. brutal regardless :feelsrope:

She’s mentally ill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back